2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
just the variations? i'd like more the Diana and Acteon pas de deux from the same ballet for a team.
I bet the music was chosen from the whole ballet.
The Esmeralda variations part is what was identified by the users from the tv clip. we dont know the exact parts that will be featured.

but don't worry you can always press mute when you don't like something...see we are in 2020 :laugh:
:rofl2::laugh2:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
So, I wish Trusova well under Plushenko's tutelage, but if Romeo and Juliet, one of the worst warhorses, is the best he can come up with... ... then I am disappointed. Good heavens. The programs assigned to her by Tutberidze look like original masterpieces in comparison to this. I hope her FS is not Swan Lake, Phantom, or Moonlight Sonata.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
So, I wish Trusova well under Plushenko's tutelage, but if Romeo and Juliet, one of the worst warhorses, is the best he can come up with... ... then I am disappointed. Good heavens. The programs assigned to her by Tutberidze look like original masterpieces in comparison to this. I hope her FS is not Swan Lake, Phantom, or Moonlight Sonata.
He loves warhorses... I remember Tarakanova also only got warhorses from him. Moonlight Sonata and Querer by Circe du Soleil

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Oh my. I don't follow him so thanks for warning me in advance. That's a major bummer because I was very interested in what Kostornaia will get. Now I know not to keep my hopes up.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Few skaters have ever been less of a Juliet than Trusova.

Maybe they’re trying to expand her range, but this seems like a real misunderstanding of what people like about her.

removof

On the Ice
Alexandra Trusova - Free Skate to Romeo & Juliette choreo by Sergei Rozanov
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtsJXKjwW7/?igshid=1ak946tbhxn8z
Parts are: Alexandra Trusova 2020-21 FS: Romeo and Juliet - choreographed by Sergei Rozanov "Kissing You" by Craig Armstrong "Gentle Night" by Abel Korzeniowski "Montagues and Capulets" by Richard Clayderman

Plushenko ...originality zero always the same choices... i'm disappointed... Daniil Gleikhengauz is more modern and creative..

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Alexandra Trusova - Free Skate to Romeo & Juliette choreo by Sergei Rozanov
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtsJXKjwW7/?igshid=1ak946tbhxn8z
Parts are: Alexandra Trusova 2020-21 FS: Romeo and Juliet - choreographed by Sergei Rozanov "Kissing You" by Craig Armstrong "Gentle Night" by Abel Korzeniowski "Montagues and Capulets" by Richard Clayderman

how original...and how well suited...well i guess anybody in fs world has to skate to R+J at some point. did anybody manage to escape?

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
Plushenko ...originality zero always the same choices... i'm disappointed... Daniil Gleikhengauz is more modern and creative..

Well, Daniil did R&J to Alena the other year and Carmen for Zagitova, so let's not exaggerate on his modernity or creativety. But I am almost putting my money on Alena getting Carmen...

E

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
As a Muse fan (hence my username), I'd like to see Exogenesis be used, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. Not sure how I feel about Sasha's R+J program, as that's a WARHORSED piece of music. Now that Kostornaia is with Plushenko, I'd like to think she'd get something warhorsed as well (I saw someone say Carmen). I kinda hope Shcherbakova keeps her FS from last season (I loved it with Gnossienne and Firebird) and I REALLY hope Valieva keeps her Exogenesis program, as that's one of my favorite programs ever. I'm wondering what Valieva will do for her SP, as she's used her "Girl on a Ball" program for two seasons now.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
As a Muse fan (hence my username), I'd like to see Exogenesis be used, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. Not sure how I feel about Sasha's R+J program, as that's a WARHORSED piece of music. Now that Kostornaia is with Plushenko, I'd like to think she'd get something warhorsed as well (I saw someone say Carmen). I kinda hope Shcherbakova keeps her FS from last season (I loved it with Gnossienne and Firebird) and I REALLY hope Valieva keeps her Exogenesis program, as that's one of my favorite programs ever. I'm wondering what Valieva will do for her SP, as she's used her "Girl on a Ball" program for two seasons now.

What do you mean you'd like to see exogenesis used? It's been plenty used.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I know it has, I'm just a Muse fan. I know some people don't like it as much. Yes, it is overused, I just really like it.

If someone would use Exogenesis 1 or 2, it would be ok, just not 3 again.

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
If someone would use Exogenesis 1 or 2, it would be ok, just not 3 again.

I'd love to see someone use Exogenesis 2. While 3 will always be my fav, I'd love to see someone use one of the others. I could see an Exogenesis 1 or 2 being a good short program for Sasha Trusova.