2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I REALLY hope Valieva keeps her Exogenesis program, as that's one of my favorite programs ever. I'm wondering what Valieva will do for her SP, as she's used her "Girl on a Ball" program for two seasons now.

I've read somewhere she'll be doing Bolero for her FS but I'm not sure it's more than a rumour.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Hi @Gonewiththewind, the FS music for Kazuki Tomono has been changed, he's recycling his last year's program, Moulin Rouge :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
not the exact music info
but I watched an interview with Danielyan & he said his FS is eastern-themed.
As for SP he thinks about keeping his SP but not 100% sure

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
how original...and how well suited...well i guess anybody in fs world has to skate to R+J at some point. did anybody manage to escape?

But cliches don't have to be clicheed. Remember Jun-liette? It was epic. The "Romeo and Juliet go to a rave" parts were great!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
i´m so surprised and disappointed there are so few announcements in Pairs and Ice Dance.

heartyxo

On the Ice
i´m so surprised and disappointed there are so few announcements in Pairs and Ice Dance.

I'm guessing there hasn't been many in dance because literally everyone will be keeping their rhythm dances as there is no point in changing. I do want more FD announcements though- some teams have said they're getting a new one but have said nothing about what they are. I wanna hear more pairs too!

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I'm guessing there hasn't been many in dance because literally everyone will be keeping their rhythm dances as there is no point in changing.
There is only one point if the athletes and coaches think that last season's RD music choice didn't fit quite well and they want to change it. Such a thing has happened so far just to one ice-dance team at Russian Junior Test skates. The rest coaches keep saying that they worked over and a bit changed RD, some transitions etc. while keeping the same music.

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
Stanislava Konstantinova FP
“My love” by Kovacs
Tango theme from “Take the lead”
“The devil you know” by Kovacs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD4OwF-pfNB/
Choreography by Martine Dagenais

Great choice! I have been hoping that someone chooses "My love" by Kovacs for about 2 seasons - was hoping for James/Cipres (well, when I used to hope for them).
Does it mean that Plushenko's team is able to some creativity with the music? Or did I mix up Stasya's coaching situation?...

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Great choice! I have been hoping that someone chooses "My love" by Kovacs for about 2 seasons - was hoping for James/Cipres (well, when I used to hope for them).
Does it mean that Plushenko's team is able to some creativity with the music? Or did I mix up Stasya's coaching situation?...

Stasia is training in Volkov's group who is a coach at Plushenko's rink and the choreo is by Martine Dagenais.
Sasha and Alena are getting their choreo from Plushenko and Rozanov.