2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Nicole Schott is skating to The Four Seasons (including the Winter: Largo movement), but hasn't yet specified whether that's for the SP or FS.

Does anyone ever skate to Summer? Is that just too ironic?

Just went to go listen to it and I have heard it used in skating. I just think nearly everyone chooses Winter to skate to.

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

Just went to go listen to it and I have heard it used in skating. I just think nearly everyone chooses Winter to skate to.

WePo used Spring, Summer 1 and 3 and then winter in their FD in 2014-2015

Surya Bonaly used Autumn in her freeskate 97-98 season.

labgoat

I have no words
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Torvill & Dean skated memorably to Summertime for their blues one year...

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Torvill & Dean skated memorably to Summertime for their blues one year...

I believe AncientPeas was referring to the 4 seasons by vivaldi and the different season movements within the piece.;)

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
now that Morricone has left us i can predict more Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, Once Upon a Time in America and Mission than usual

I hope they'll use more recent soundtracks also, like The Hateful Eight for example, Legend of 1900, Baarìa, Demons of St.Petersburg,... as he kept working the whole life basically, it's not just 3 movies.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I hope they'll use more recent soundtracks also, like The Hateful Eight for example, Legend of 1900, Baarìa, Demons of St.Petersburg,... as he kept working the whole life basically, it's not just 3 movies.

you know how consrvative fs world may be. that's why we're getting the same Carmens, Roxanes and R&J every year. i'd like to see other things too but i wouldn't put my money on that :biggrin: