2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You should absolutely watch the movie sometime, skylark! I found it very moving and thoughtful. You also might recognize the music from the beginning of Ashley Cain-Gribble/Timothy LeDuc's free skate this season :)

I'm definitely going to take your advice about that! I've loved the music that Ashley and Tim use, especially because it makes that program much more dramatic -- I find "Experience" a bit repetitive and boring.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva has said that her programs next season will be choreographed one by Stefan Lambiel and the other by Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte. She hasn't announced the music yet, but says she wants to qualify for Euros and Worlds in 2021.

Source: https://spb.aif.ru/sport/person/moe...sheva_o_lyubvi_zagitovoy_i_zavershenii_karery (translated via Google Translate, which rather amusingly translates one phrase further in the article to ' I already jumped a triple axel, a quadruple sheepskin coat' :laugh: I now have an image of Liza jumping over a coat during her program!)

theharleyquinn

Medalist
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva has said that her programs next season will be choreographed one by Stefan Lambiel and the other by Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte. She hasn't announced the music yet, but says she wants to qualify for Euros and Worlds in 2021.

Source: https://spb.aif.ru/sport/person/moe...sheva_o_lyubvi_zagitovoy_i_zavershenii_karery (translated via Google Translate, which rather amusingly translates one phrase further in the article to ' I already jumped a triple axel, a quadruple sheepskin coat' :laugh: I now have an image of Liza jumping over a coat during her program!)

Well I hope the choreography stays in the program this time.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Time to get our tequila to take a shot for each warhorse or overused piece of music! Death from alcohol poisoning here we come! :dbana:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Seoyeon Ji SP: El Tango de Roxanne
Choreography by David Wilson

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kvVRCpJyU/

(video doesn't have sound, but her coach shared the song choice in the comments)

oh look, that's just how i'm going to watch it the whole season :laugh: more performances for the synchro mute team.

Time to get our tequila to take a shot for each warhorse or overused piece of music! Death from alcohol poisoning here we come! :dbana:

given the current italian state right now i could use a shot or two :laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just not Hallelujah please, no Hallelujah... is it actually possible?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just not Hallelujah please, no Hallelujah... is it actually possible?

I'll take Hallelujah of it's the Jeff Buckley version, and probably love it no matter how they skate. Otherwise... no pleeeease.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'll take Hallelujah of it's the Jeff Buckley version, and probably love it no matter how they skate. Otherwise... no pleeeease.

Sorry Tally but...

Leonard Cohen should be the only person to "sing" Leonard Cohen songs. It's in the peas rule book.

(Since there is no worlds I should work on my rule book)