Foot issue advice? | Golden Skate

Foot issue advice?

FigureSkater2625

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Not sure if this is the proper place for this to be posted, I figured it might be better than the Lutz Corner but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that on my left foot I had a small, bony bump on the top of my foot closer to the inside than outside of my foot. Could it be a bone spur? My mom who is a nurse suggested that I might have fractured my foot and it healed weird but I know bone spurs are a problem with improper fitted skates, I won’t spend too long on this but I haven’t been able to upgrade my skates yet and I believe the width is wrong but it only came in a C width where I would need more of an A width. Could this be causing the issue? The bump isn’t painful or anything it’s just something I noticed.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Not sure if this is the proper place for this to be posted, I figured it might be better than the Lutz Corner but I noticed a couple of weeks ago that on my left foot I had a small, bony bump on the top of my foot closer to the inside than outside of my foot. Could it be a bone spur? My mom who is a nurse suggested that I might have fractured my foot and it healed weird but I know bone spurs are a problem with improper fitted skates, I won’t spend too long on this but I haven’t been able to upgrade my skates yet and I believe the width is wrong but it only came in a C width where I would need more of an A width. Could this be causing the issue? The bump isn’t painful or anything it’s just something I noticed.

This needs to be in the Lutz Corner, we could help you there. ;)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Report one of the posts about the move (maybe ic3rabbit's) and ask the moderator to please move the thread. Use the ! icon under the post you want to report.

Reporting the post gets a moderator's attention.

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Since your mom's a nurse, I'm surprised she hasn't booked an appointment for you to see a podiatrist to get a proper diagnosis. That's really the way to proceed.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
If it's between the ankle bone and the arch, it could be an enlarged/accessory navicular. Those are more towards the side than the top of the foot, though.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Please see an Orthopedist or Podiatrist.