SP-Teri shop destroyed in tornado | Golden Skate

SP-Teri shop destroyed in tornado

sandraskates

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The first item in my Facebook feed tonight was a post from the PSA stating that the SP-Teri factory was destroyed in the recent tornado. There were some devastating photos included.

From my feed:
The new home of SP-Teri was also destroyed in the tornado. We have been there today assessing the damage and cleaning up. The good news is the equipment appears to be OK as well as inventory and boots we were working on. However, we are going to have to find a new location and get set up again in order to resume production. We are already working on that and we look forward to serving you again very soon. We are committed to getting back to work soon.

SP-Teri's home page also has a blurb - https://spteri.com/

I hope Bill can pull the company back up from this disaster.

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
Oh my gosh!!!! Terrible news, and I can't imagine trying to deal with this at the same time as the COVID19 outbreak. I hope they can recover.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
The first item in my Facebook feed tonight was a post from the PSA stating that the SP-Teri factory was destroyed in the recent tornado. There were some devastating photos included.

From my feed:
The new home of SP-Teri was also destroyed in the tornado. We have been there today assessing the damage and cleaning up. The good news is the equipment appears to be OK as well as inventory and boots we were working on. However, we are going to have to find a new location and get set up again in order to resume production. We are already working on that and we look forward to serving you again very soon. We are committed to getting back to work soon.

SP-Teri's home page also has a blurb - https://spteri.com/

I hope Bill can pull the company back up from this disaster.

I saw this too, so sad. :( Glad everyone is ok though and product seems to be good as they mentioned. They'll be back, it may take awhile, but they'll be back. :)

Sibelius

On the Ice
Oh Geez, I didn't even make the connection. I know how dedicated everyone on both sides of the country was to getting this up and running and I'm sure they'll get back up ASAP as long as that specialized equipment is still ok. Just glad everyone was safe. I was (stupidly) caught outside on the edge of a tornado once, held on to a staircase beam for all I was worth, an absolutely terrifying experience!

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
As Alanis would say, "Isn't this ironic?" They moved away from the risks of earthquakes and wildfires in CA only to be socked by a tornado in TN.

SmallAminal

On the Ice
I feel for them - they are trying to get things re-started in their new home and then this happens. I hope their customers are patient with them and stay loyal. It would be even sadder if their employees lost their jobs, so I hope they are still able to make it.