Marin HONDA
Mana KAWABE
Emmi PELTONEN
Amber GLENN
Mako YAMASHITA

Kiibus, Tornaghi, Safonova and Geln. Mana should stay junior for another season

TeamGubanova

On the Ice
Well since some of those 10 were guarenteed spots like LOTTA-KIIBUS and PELTONEN. I am going to do another one. Technically they aren't guarenteed but most of them will probably get at least 1 due to there fed

Alexandra Feigin
Kailani Craine
Marin Honda
Kim Hanul
Viktoria Safonova
Yi Christy Leung
Nicole Schott
Choi Dabin
Alessia Tornaghi
Jenni Saarinen

Pick 5

randomfan

Record Breaker
I doubt Marin would get dropped. Last season she came 15th at Nationals and still received 2 GP assignments for 2019.

I don't think Nationals really had anything to do with that though. Marin originally had just one spot because her SB was, while out of the top 24, not too far from it. Her second spot was from a last-minute replacement.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
I feel like Ting did a lot her final two years heading into seniors. I think if she is healthy, there is a good chance that USFS fights to give her the shot in seniors that she really had earned for this season. (All of this, of course, providing the athletes have the chance to practice).

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well since some of those 10 were guarenteed spots like LOTTA-KIIBUS and PELTONEN. I am going to do another one. Technically they aren't guarenteed but most of them will probably get at least 1 due to there fed

Alexandra Feigin
Kailani Craine
Marin Honda
Kim Hanul
Viktoria Safonova
Yi Christy Leung
Nicole Schott
Choi Dabin
Alessia Tornaghi
Jenni Saarinen

Pick 5

In alphabetical order, Craine, Feigin, Leung, Saarinen, Schott.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker

Alexandra Feigin
Kailani Craine
Marin Honda
Kim Hanul
Viktoria Safonova
Yi Christy Leung
Nicole Schott
Choi Dabin
Alessia Tornaghi
Jenni Saarinen

Pick 5

I'll play :)

Feigin, Safonova, Leung, Tornaghi, Saarinen

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

Alexandra Feigin
Kailani Craine
Marin Honda
Kim Hanul
Viktoria Safonova
Yi Christy Leung
Nicole Schott
Choi Dabin
Alessia Tornaghi
Jenni Saarinen

Pick 5

That gets harder, since I can’t remember some of them, so just 4 I can and would love to see:

Marin Honda
Victoria Safonova
Nicole Schott
Alessia Tornaghi

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

Alexandra Feigin
Kailani Craine
Marin Honda
Kim Hanul
Viktoria Safonova
Yi Christy Leung
Nicole Schott
Choi Dabin
Alessia Tornaghi
Jenni Saarinen

Pick 5

Marin Honda, Viktoria Safonova, Yi Christie Leung, Alessia Tornaghi

SkateSkates

Medalist
Why would we assume only 5 skaters would get 2 spots? I would think most of them would get 1 spot if submitted by their feds, and then would be near the top of the replacement list for a second spot.

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Out of curiosity, Tursynbaeva is still guarenteed one spot right? And how are the Italian ladies doing, Tornaghi is guarenteed one spot but what about Lara Naki Gutman?

As for the Russian ladies, I expect them to be the same as this season but Ksenia Sinitsyna will take the spots of Stanislava Konstantinova, Nastya Guliakova will take one spot from Sofia Samodurova, and the spots that went to Sakhanovich and Sotskova this season, idk. Even more will open up if Zagitova doesn't come back (which I expect) so let's plan for four open spots

Also to the above point, would is also depend somewhat on how they do at their one event (assuming it is rather early on and someone withdraws mid GP season a la Hendrickx Daleman Tursynbaeva) like Young You did well at Skate Canada so when someone pulled out of Cup of China and she was towards the top, she just got bumped up automatically?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Out of curiosity, Tursynbaeva is still guarenteed one spot right? And how are the Italian ladies doing, Tornaghi is guarenteed one spot but what about Lara Naki Gutman?

As for the Russian ladies, I expect them to be the same as this season but Ksenia Sinitsyna will take the spots of Stanislava Konstantinova, Nastya Guliakova will take one spot from Sofia Samodurova, and the spots that went to Sakhanovich and Sotskova this season, idk. Even more will open up if Zagitova doesn't come back (which I expect) so let's plan for four open spots

Also to the above point, would is also depend somewhat on how they do at their one event (assuming it is rather early on and someone withdraws mid GP season a la Hendrickx Daleman Tursynbaeva) like Young You did well at Skate Canada so when someone pulled out of Cup of China and she was towards the top, she just got bumped up automatically?

Alessia is not guaranteed any spots. She is 49th on the SB list and should be around 31st on the WS standing list when it is set for next season. Lara is 51st on the SB best list. Either could get a GP spot, but it's not a guarantee at all.

Also, Young You was not automatically bumped up. She was already on the alternate list based on her SB score from the season before, so she was eligible to be chosen when a spot opened up. It's possible that China chose her because of her good performance at SC, but that's not automatic.

TeamGubanova

On the Ice
If anyone wants to know the upcoming world standings for pairs here it is:

1 CHN Peng Cheng / Jin Yang 3487 +1
2 RUS Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov 3409 -1
3 CAN Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael Marinaro 3203 +2
4 RUS Aleksandra Boiikova / Dmitri Kozlovskii 3109 -1
5 CHN Sui Weijing / Han Cong 2880 -2
6 RUS Daria Paviluchenko / Denis Khodykin 2735 +4
7 AUT Miriam Ziegler / Severin Keifer 2638 +5
8 ITA Nicole Della-Monica / Matteo Guarise 2538 -
9 GER Minerva Fabienne-Hase / Nolan Seegert 2537 +5