Stay Safe Everyone | Golden Skate

Stay Safe Everyone

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Just thinking about my Golden Skate gang today, and hoping everyone is following their Countries edicts about how to avoid the COVID outbreak. Canada's Government and Health Regulators are doing everything possible to keep us all safe and well looked after. As Mr. Spock says - "Live long and prosper"...:pray:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Just thinking about my Golden Skate gang today, and hoping everyone is following their Countries edicts about how to avoid the COVID outbreak. Canada's Government and Health Regulators are doing everything possible to keep us all safe and well looked after. As Mr. Spock says - "Live long and prosper"...:pray:

Many countries are declaring state of emergency and some are ordering everybody to stay indoors.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Yes, Quebec just asked everyone 70 or over stay at home as seniors are at the highest risk.

Zaki

On the Ice
First week since of national quarantine here in Italy and I'm really hoping this will help us to defeat the spreading of the virus. It's hard to have nothing to do, not beeing able to see the people you love, your family members, your friends, etc. We know this is for our safety and for the safety of whom we care about. At the same time, thougth, it's so hard to just open the window and hear complete silence from the empty streets, it's like living in a ghost town. When you turn on the TV the news about the corona virus are everywhere and it's not encouraging to see how many people are getting infected everyday while the fatalities are increasing day by day.

It was so hard to get to sleep the day our PM announced the whole country was about to be put under quarantine, I had an anxiety attack (and another one just 3 days ago) but I want/need to stay optimist and think "Everything is going to be ok". So, I'm trying to use this extra free time to watch some good movies (especially in English to improve my language skill), reading a book or trying to stay in contact with my friends and other family members via mobile or SNS.

To all the other people around Europe and the world I just want to say: please be careful, please be responsible. Don't panick, there is no reason to do if you follow the instructions from your goverment and some simple rules. :)