Faux Worlds Videos | Golden Skate

Faux Worlds Videos

treblemakerem

On the Ice
I wasn't sure where the best place to post this is but I am making a youtube playlist of all the skaters that would have skated at worlds this year. So far I have only found videos for the men, but am planning to do all disciplines soon. I am just searching youtube for them so I wasn't able to find every skater's program or necessarily the best performance, so if anyone has a better video (possibly not from youtube) you could post it here. Also I tried to find senior programs from this season, but I might have messed up and I used junior programs if I couldn't find them, so let me know if any of them are wrong. I will try to fix it! I put them in backwards order of world standings so it would sort of simulate what the competition would be like. I wanted to do this because it felt sad just to end the season like this!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bC7mKVsr3pHQBEswC9vz-MVgNb5WmrI

statmam

On the Ice
Another great idea for keeping our spirits up and honoring the season these athletes have had. Thank you, treblemakerem.

statmam

On the Ice
As I watched these, in my mind I could hear Terry Gannon's voice saying: "Welcome to Faux Worlds 2020, the year that was, the competition that wasn't. But if they had all skated like this, what a competition it would have been!"

statmam

On the Ice
I wasn't sure where the best place to post this is but I am making a youtube playlist of all the skaters that would have skated at worlds this year. So far I have only found videos for the men, but am planning to do all disciplines soon. I am just searching youtube for them so I wasn't able to find every skater's program or necessarily the best performance, so if anyone has a better video (possibly not from youtube) you could post it here. Also I tried to find senior programs from this season, but I might have messed up and I used junior programs if I couldn't find them, so let me know if any of them are wrong. I will try to fix it! I put them in backwards order of world standings so it would sort of simulate what the competition would be like. I wanted to do this because it felt sad just to end the season like this!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8bC7mKVsr3pHQBEswC9vz-MVgNb5WmrI

Woohoo! Now with ladies' programs added. Thanks again.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
You have Daniel Grassl’s junior SP in there

SteamedEggplant

Rinkside
Thank you for creating and sharing this! I’m watching it and pretending it’s the actual thing :laugh: Rather be delusional and happy in this case.

Now with the Ice Dance playlists posted above, really only Pairs is missing!

statmam

On the Ice
Thank you for creating and sharing this! I’m watching it and pretending it’s the actual thing :laugh: Rather be delusional and happy in this case.

It only took a couple of videos before my mind sort of "accepted" the playlist as a single competition. I think it's because the programs automatically play one after the other and are in a reasonable competition order. And, as usually happens with real Worlds, there were a couple of fun performances of the "How did I manage to miss this one all season?" variety.