Nationals reruns | Golden Skate

Nationals reruns

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know there is a schedule somewhere but can’t find it. Can anyone help?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, I've got them, what about the Olympic Channel reruns? I tried Heather's skating schedule with no luck.:thank:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Uh..why does my guide say men's free, and they're showing dance?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Uh..why does my guide say men's free, and they're showing dance?

Men's FS now is in progress on NBCSN.
Mentioning in case you had turned the channel off when you saw Dance, which was shown before the Men's FS.

As we all know :ghug:, in all facets of life now, unexpected changes are needing to be made on short notice. Complete and up-to-date information is not always available.
Such seems to be the case with the changes in NBCSN/NBC programming (because of cancellation of Worlds).

I know that you were just asking (not complaining) re NBCSN. My reply here is intended to encourage continuing tolerance (from everyone, including myself) for this kind of relatively small thing.

OK, I've got them, what about the Olympic Channel reruns? I tried Heather's skating schedule with no luck.:thank:

One place to see the new Olympic Channel listings is the usfigureskatingfanzone.com television schedule. (Keep scrolling down.)
It is the same fan zone page that has the new NBCSN and NBC listings.

The schedule is reachable from the fan zone home page under two different tabs: "Team USA" and "Fans".

The direct link also is at the bottom of my post in the How to Watch Figure Skating in the US thread.

And for this thread, here is the direct link to the USFS fan zone television schedule: