I was bored with no skating | Golden Skate

I was bored with no skating

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And I had a coupon for a free mug from shutterfly...so I made a Gracie mug that I will take a picture of when it gets here. We're not sure what the link does.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Made one just for your personal use, right?

Sorry, I have never been a Shutterfly customer (and do not have an account), so I do not understand the "Add To Cart" button at your link.
If you and/or Shutterfly are offering mugs with Gracie's photo for sale to others (people other than you) and if you are not the photographer who took the photo ... then the right thing to do is to get permission/rights from the photographer.

Or would clicking the "Add To Cart" button mean that a blank generic mug (without any photo) would be added to my cart??

I think it's great that you are Gracie's biggest fan. :cool:
And I know that you would not want to disrespect a photographer.
If you yourself are the photographer, then please excuse my concern.

I made one for my personal use, yes. I did not know there was such a link. I would not sell them. Let me see what it does when I click it. actually I can fix all this. I will just take a picture when it arrives. So I am deleting the link. If you can delete it from your post that should clear everything up. Sorry for the confusion!:thank: If I get more codes I will make one for Kaitlyn and Jean Luc and Chris and Alexa. The shipping on the thing is like 12.99 even with the free mug. So I am not doing it at full price!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I made one for my personal use, yes. I did not know there was such a link. I would not sell them. Let me see what it does when I click it. actually I can fix all this. I will just take a picture when it arrives. So I am deleting the link. If you can delete it from your post that should clear everything up.

Thanks for your reply, moonvine.

I will delete the entirety of my earlier post, which now is moot.