Desperate for a skating fix... | Golden Skate

Desperate for a skating fix...

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Watching skating this week for a fix and to get my mind off of things....
This puppy is four months old and is a keeper! She loves watching skaters
move quickly around the ice.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks to us naggers, it looks like the NBCSPORts GOLD replays are working for most of the season on Roku....

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Everybody, please join us for a watch party tomorrow—we’ll watch the replay of the Pairs LP on the ISU stream, and pretend we don’t know how it turned out! Thread in the regular forum, anyone can join in.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
BTW, that beautiful young lady above is a singer in the Filipeno crew member's show on the MS Rotterdam, which I left on Jan 23rd and which is now helping the MS Zaandam (my appologies for my spelling). I spent 16 days on the boat and think about the crew members often. Most of the ones I got to know were Filipeno and Indonesian, like the lady below.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight its the ladies free from Milano!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkEEHpdHKQE

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
you should join us in the watch party thread, mr coyote:biggrin: (maybe we could spot your evil twin together :laugh:)

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I want to be on the ice sooo bad. I had music cut for a new program that I havnt even been able to hear yet. I looked into even getting synthetic ice for my yard... Yeah because I have 3K to spend while i'm not working to go do that.. ugh.. go fund me anyone? LOL