Best Dressed and Best Designers of the 2019-2020 Season | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Best Dressed and Best Designers of the 2019-2020 Season

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Starr Andrews’ short program dress by Lisa McKinnon is so stunning. Also Evgenia’s free skate dress by Satomi Ito. Ok unpopular opinion but I really liked Bradie’s short program dress but I can’t remember the designer at the moment. Kaori’s Matrix program dress, Wakaba’s short program, Yuzu’s otonal from this year, Both of Jason’s, Kevin Aymoz’s free skate outfit, Madi Chock’s free dance, Gabriella Papadakis’ short program outfit, Alexa Scimeca-Knierim’s short program dress, Jessica Calalang’s free skate dress, and Aleksandra Boikova’s free skate dress. (Pretty lengthy list, my bad y’all).:laugh:

Ross74

Medalist
...... Ok unpopular opinion but I really liked Bradie’s short program dress but I can’t remember the designer at the moment....

I also like that dress! I think it plays to the non-traditional style of the music and the choreography.

withwings

On the Ice
I also like that dress! I think it plays to the non-traditional style of the music and the choreography.

Absolutely agree. (I have been too busy to post otherwise I would have put Bradie on the silver podium in worlds dream podium thread!)

Her SP dress indeed emphasized choreography and music. A colour, bright red, was perfect as well as.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
saw this on her instagram! she is so very talented. so much detail in her work, and it's always different from other designers.

I know, for someone interested in fantasy design, costume design etc etc, it's hard to resist....

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Quiet shoutout to Olga Ryabenko for pulling off Anna Shcherbakova's amazing costume change and Sasha Trusova's intricate costume change as well, I like how all these designers have different tastes. Ryabenko likes flowers and intricate fabric designs and a unique cut on the bottom of each of her costumes, Ito is magical and blends monotone colors well, McKinnon can pull off a lot of sparkles REALLY well, and whoever designs the Korean ladies (edgeplus on instagram) can make basic sparkly things that fit the girls very well.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
Quiet shoutout to Olga Ryabenko for pulling off Anna Shcherbakova's amazing costume change and Sasha Trusova's intricate costume change as well, I like how all these designers have different tastes. Ryabenko likes flowers and intricate fabric designs and a unique cut on the bottom of each of her costumes, Ito is magical and blends monotone colors well, McKinnon can pull off a lot of sparkles REALLY well, and whoever designs the Korean ladies (edgeplus on instagram) can make basic sparkly things that fit the girls very well.

Olga did not make Anna’s free program dress or Sasha’s short program dress, another dress designer did. I forget who it was, but that designer also made Zhenya’s unitard for her short program.