Streaming in the Age of Shelter in Place | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Streaming in the Age of Shelter in Place

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^I binged The Americans on Amazon Prime last year - SO good!! Highly recommend!

I'm a professional (meaning I even got paid OnceUponATime!) book and movie discussion leader. If people are interested in watching (or recalling watching) and talking about these episodes, I could make a thread in the Cafe. We could space it out, and give time for people to watch one or two episodes at a time.

Or we could make it like a watch party! Choose a time, Be watching an epi or two at the same time, and comment as we go. That might be even better.

If you're interested answer here, and we might get some momentum word of mouth going. Then I could make a watch party thread in... ETA: correction: not the Edge, which is ofc for figure skating, but in the Cafe.

It stars Keri Russell (Felicity) and Matthew Rhys (Brothers & Sisters) as married with children Soviet spies, in 1981, who've been living and working in the US for 15 years or more. Top to bottom, it's one of the very best series I've seen. It's oriented in character, although the spying storylines and scenes are also riveting and complicated. Just a really interesting, thought-provoking watch. It ran from 2013-2018.

And jumping off to talk about the other recommendations in the thread, I loved the first three or four seasons of the Americans.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I made a thread in the Edge :)

i totally missed it :( but today was a strange day, i got cought up in a lot of phonecalls and also i overslept. i hope there will be anoter one, maybe the ladies?