Is Anyone up for a Pairs Watch Party? 6 AM EDT, 12 Noon CET | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Is Anyone up for a Pairs Watch Party? 6 AM EDT, 12 Noon CET

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So...this was actually Katia and Harley's last Worlds. And we had no idea.

It is bucketing rain outside and that matches my mood. :cry: :cry: :cry:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Late to the party..
Hocke & Blommaert
FS: Romeo & Juliet soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Mark Pillay, Aliona Savchenko

Now both skating with different people. This was a very nice performance.

121.57!

Why didn't they stay together? Did she grow?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, Annike had braces.

And yes, this is a real attic with broken furniture group. So promising and now gone.

Only Ziegler & Kiefer still together so far.

Duskova & Bidar 123.31

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Remember all the drama with the Canadian team here? With only Moore Towers/Marinaro making the cut for the free, they had their work cut out for them; they had to place in the top ten or Canada would have only one Worlds pairs spot the next year.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Remember all the drama with the Canadian team here? With only Moore Towers/Marinaro making the cut for the free, they had their work cut out for them; they had to place in the top ten or Canada would have only one Worlds pairs spot the next year.

Same drama for the Knierims, except they didn't manage it. And Phil Hersh was a jerk, I remember.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I remember them being amazing all week, and boy were they tested.

I thought the same watching the short—what a fabulous audience. Absolutely rocking for Marchei/Hotarek—of course, Ondrej was egging them on like nobody’s business.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ooh, something to do! (grabs a cushion and seats self) I forgot Yu Xiaoyu's lovely dress, wonder what she's doing now...