2019-20 Best throw jump - Senior Pairs | Golden Skate

2019-20 Best throw jump - Senior Pairs

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A poll will be created in the future for the top 5 Finalists in this category. Don't forget to sign up for the GS Newsletter so we can let you know when it's time to cast your vote after the Finalists have been selected.

Please list this season's top Pairs' throw jumps using the following format:
skaters' names / throw type / program (SP or FS) / event (since the execution may significantly vary between competitions and programs, please indicate the event where in your opinion the throws were best executed)

Last edited:

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
1. Boikova&Kozlovskii /Throw 3 Loop/FS/Russian Nationals (if not allowed - Europeans)
2. Boikova&Kozlovskii /Throw 3 Flip/FS/Russian Nationals (if not allowed - Europeans)
3. Boikova&Kozlovskii /Throw 3 Flip/SP/Russian Nationals (if not allowed - Skate Canada)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
1. Sui&Han / Throw 3F / FS / GPF
2. Boikova&Kozlovskii / Throw 3Lo / FS / RusNats
3. Mishina&Galliamov / Throw 3F / FS / GPF
4. Boikova&Kozlovskii / Throw 3F / FS / RusNats
5. Peng&Jin / Throw 3Lo / SP / 4CC

icetug

Medalist
I jumped directly to the category as I had an indisputable winner: Panfilova/Rylov. And then I realised we vote on seniors only :drama:
So, wishing them to keep their gorgeous throw jumps, hope to vote for them next year :).

And yes, I'll give my choices later.

SkateSkates

Medalist
I jumped directly to the category as I had an indisputable winner: Panfilova/Rylov. And then I realised we vote on seniors only :drama:
So, wishing them to keep their gorgeous throw jumps, hope to vote for them next year :).

And yes, I'll give my choices later.

Same here šŸ¤£

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
1. Sui/Han / 3FTh / FS / Cup of China
2. Boikova/Kozlovskii / 3FTh / SP / Europeans
3. Boikova/Kozlovskii / 3LoTh / FS / Rostelecom Cup
4. Peng/Jin / 3LoTh / SP / Cup of China
5. Stolbova/Novoselov / 3LzTh / SP / Rostelecom Cup