Worlds 2018 FD Watch Party 6:00 AM EDT Thurs Apr. 2 | Golden Skate

Worlds 2018 FD Watch Party 6:00 AM EDT Thurs Apr. 2

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Doris it's so nice of you to do this for us. A huge :thank: and please do take care of yourself. :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have come here to chew bubble gum and watch good dancing, and I'm all out of bubble gum. But I do have some mentos

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This may be the event I am least interested in, and yet I must still have it on in the background for a while. The first group or two, maybe.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'd love to steal Shiyue's dresses but I'm not as gorgeous as her, as usual

Meanwhile, these two thrive on DRAMUH, whose idea was it to give them a program that was half P/C delicate softness? The way that they came alive with Happy Ending, which is not that much of a dramatic song, says it all

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Yeah, but that flip entrance into the SL lift was quite impressive. But boy have they improved their expressiveness and speed since then.

Oh definitely, and from not making the free at the Olympics to being contenders for the top 10 at Worlds is very impressive!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Alper's costume is a choice, who si he supposed to be? Tutankhamon?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
When will people take into account that Cleopatra was mostly Greek in heritage and lived like a thousand years after the time of the 'typical' pharaohs

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
When will people take into account that Cleopatra was mostly Greek in heritage and lived like a thousand years after the time of the 'typical' pharaohs

after i read H/B mixing Marie Antoinette and Beethoven (and recovered from the heartattack they gave me) i'm not surprised of anything. anyway if she is Cleopatra he should wear a roman armor

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
after i read H/B mixing Marie Antoinette and Beethoven (and recovered from the heartattack they gave me) i'm not surprised of anything. anyway if she is Cleopatra he should wear a roman armor

At least Marie Antoinette and Beethoven lived in the same time period, the "Victorian" thing was the most off about that description

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I thought that noise was in their music, but no, it's the rain pelting down outside!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I tend to think of ice dance costuming like classic Hollywood "epic" movies, and enjoy when they get historical things hilariously wrong wrong wrong.

But then I have a perverse sense of humor!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Drawing a compass on his hand was overkill, I mean who would've thought he was Will Turner

I found myself thinking of Young doing her PoC program at JW in 2018 tbh