Cyrillic interpretation needed | Golden Skate

Cyrillic interpretation needed

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Can anyone interpret the cyrillic writing on this officer's patch and/or recongnize the hat patch?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Can anyone interpret the cyrillic writing on this officer's patch and/or recongnize the hat patch?

Arm patch:

Полиция = Police

Россия = Russia

My eyes cannot discern with 100% certainty what the three letters at the bottom are. But my guess is that they probably are МВД?
If so, МВД would stand for Министерство Внутренних Дел = Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Here is a photo of a junior lieutenant in what looks like the same type of hat and uniform. Her canine colleague's sign says, "#StayHome," in Russian.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
My eyes cannot discern with 100% certainty what the three letters at the bottom are. But my guess is that they probably are МВД?
If so, МВД would stand for Министерство Внутренних Дел = Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Definitely looks like МВД to me.

Also, I want a turn sitting with my arm around that dog when she's finished. :laugh:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Arm patch:

Полиция = Police

Россия = Russia

Here is a photo of a junior lieutenant in what looks like the same type of hat and uniform. Her canine colleague's sign says, "#StayHome," in Russian.

Thanks! You are amazing....love the pic....we are of course saying home with our four malinois....

Attachments

• bed testers FB small.jpg
    bed testers FB small.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 27

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That certainly is WELL ABOVE the daily recommended allowance for utter cuteness. Then again, I'm a big fan of German shepherds and big dogs.

Thanks. I needed that. :agree:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That certainly is WELL ABOVE the daily recommended allowance for utter cuteness. Then again, I'm a big fan of German shepherds and big dogs.

Thanks. I needed that. :agree:

My wife and I laugh at the news stories and jokes about parents going crazy being locked up with their kids....dont know what we would do being locked up without our "kids"