Edea piano paint color/ rhinestones ideas? | Golden Skate

Edea piano paint color/ rhinestones ideas?

Annelegato

Rinkside
Hi,

First of all not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this topic, if not my apologies.

I would like to hear your ideas, I'm planning to spray paint the heels of my piano and adding rhinestones but I'm stuck in between two colors.

1. Gold heels (like Mirai's) & silver rhinestones
2. Gold heels & gold rhinestones
3. Champagne pink/ rose gold & pink stones (this >> https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-3...keywords=rustoleum+pink&qid=1588294574&sr=8-4)

I'm kind of leaning towards option 3 but I am not sure since I haven't seen anyone did that.
If you have other suggestions I would like to know! Also if you know anyone/ seen customized heels colors please share!

Thanks! :love:

*edit*
Alaine Chartrand also has golden heels. Hers looks like they were painted on and not sprayed. Also hers looked more yellow than Mirai's or is it just me ?:scratch2:

sparklestan

On the Ice
I think option 3 would look very cool!
Perhaps another option would be the pink spray with gold stones?
But you should do what you like best, after all they are your skates! :)

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
to be very honest I would not put stones on the skates.. thats asking for someone to get injured because when your skates touch each other or the ice if you fall or whatever the case it, those stones are going to fall off onto the ice and end up damaging someone elses skate or your own when they get skated over.