Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko

Oh, wait. I though CSKA was Sambo 70. I m not keeping up with my Russian skating history very well. :(

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
If my teeth could currently handle it I'd be popping open the biggest bag of popcorn right now.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Veronika Zhiluna also moved to Plyschenko.
Does it mean the end of the epoch?
I also read underneath a post the two trainersareleaving the team, one we know already off but underneath mentioned post from tutberidze_girls was the mention of the second one beeing dudakov, diesanyone have any I formations on this front because if this is true than this is just crazy. What is going on inside the team?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Edwin

Š”Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Š½Š¾Š’Š„рустŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾Š¼!
Record Breaker

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
LOL, Dmitriy Kuznetsov is probably having the day of his life, now what's failing us is a live broadcast of the infamous Rodina in her nightgown w/o bra under the black light illuminating the whole consternation.

How do you think talking graphically about a woman (whoever she is) adds to this conversation?

Edwin

Š”Š“ŠµŠ»Š°Š½Š¾Š’Š„рустŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾Š¼!
Record Breaker
How do you think talking so graphically about a woman (whoever she is) adds to this conversation?

The person in question is evil.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
The person in question is evil.

Sorry but I think itā€™s inappropriate, regardless of your opinion of the woman youā€™re talking about. It also doesnā€™t add anything to this conversation about Sashaā€™s coaching change.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I am beginning to think I need a huge amount of popcorn with what's going right now,

Midian

Rinkside
OMG!! :shocked:

When I saw it posted by TSL I thought it's a joke to keep us smiling during the pandemic :unsure:

I don't speak russian so I can't figure out if anybody's talked anything about her reasons. I mean, she might be dissapointed by her standing after this season BUT she's still at the top of the world. Why does she think that Plushenko will be better for her than Eteri? Is he ever make anyone an olimpic champion?

And it's not just her, others are also evacuating. :confused2: What's going on out there?

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
What does it say? Bye Sasha or Bye Eteri. ;)
He isn't leaving the team at least not from what this looks like. So if it should be true that besides the one known trainer another leaves than that begs the question who? Again I comments that say it could be dudakov, but if this is true than I do not know how team eteri will fill this space that he leaves, cause is the the one who is the jumping trainer for the older girls.? And he has been there for years. So I just cant see him leaving but then again I say anything is possible

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Alright, which split was more shocking and will bring more drama? Medvedeva and Eteri or Trusova and Eteri?

Eteri is going to end up with all the most dramatic splits when her coaching career is over.

i guess more trusova and eteri, because the split between zhenya and eteri was kind of expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Golden Skate

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
i guess more trusova and eteri, because the split between zhenya and eteri was kind of expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Golden Skate
Actually I am not surprised that it was Sasha who is leaving because they wererumors about this even back before euros. Which is consistent with the article where it said that she and her parents were ready to leave twice this past season after rusnats and after euros. So this doesn't surprise me that much, the choice of new coach that's what surprises me