Philadelphia Summer Championships 2020 cancelled | Golden Skate

Philadelphia Summer Championships 2020 cancelled

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:sad21: :sad21: :sad21:

although completely expected....

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so, so, so sad. Though yes, expected.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so sad. Before the pandemic, I was planning to go to this competition for the first time. :cry:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so sad. Before the pandemic, I was planning to go to this competition for the first time. :cry:

Hopefully you can go next year. I will be there with bells, sequins and glitter on, and with stuffies and thank you notes. Ask SevenSisters Also, I have challenged my man Andrew Austin's coach to a bling off, so hopefully they will come.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully you can go next year. I will be there with bells, sequins and glitter on, and with stuffies and thank you notes. Ask SevenSisters Also, I have challenged my man Andrew Austin's coach to a bling off, so hopefully they will come.[/QUOTE

I would love to see Andrew Austin!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully you can go next year. I will be there with bells, sequins and glitter on, and with stuffies and thank you notes. Ask SevenSisters Also, I have challenged my man Andrew Austin's coach to a bling off, so hopefully they will come.

@moonvine, in the Donovan Fan Fest, he has an interview where they ask what type of plushies he likes.

Superheros:biggrin:

It's never too early to stock up;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully you can go next year. I will be there with bells, sequins and glitter on, and with stuffies and thank you notes. Ask SevenSisters Also, I have challenged my man Andrew Austin's coach to a bling off, so hopefully they will come.[/QUOTE

I would love to see Andrew Austin!

Well...I challenged his coach to the bling off with the loser buying the winner dinner. He was considering it. It’s never too early to dm him though.