Julia Lipnitskaya Is Pregnant! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Julia Lipnitskaya Is Pregnant!

adelia

Record Breaker
Vlad was formerly in Eteri's grp. I think they started dating in the last year that Julia was with Eteri.

Scott512

Record Breaker
The child's father is her boyfriend, a former skater Vladislav Tarasenko. The pair was formed more than a year ago, while Lipnitskaya and Tarasenko ran training camps and skating classes for children together. Vladislav is one of the main coaches for Lipnitskaya's skating school that she founded with Elena Ilinykh.

This is some news. Yulia is so discreet I didn't even know she liked guys or had a boyfriend.

Does anyone know if Yulia ever found out who her biological father is and if they reconnected? I can't imagine helping create one of the most beautiful and talented girls in the world and then not being a part of her life. I can't imagine not being a part of my step daughter's life. I love this role as father for her even though I'm not her biological father. I would never give that up. I just don't get why some biological fathers are just that biological fathers. and play no role in their biological daughters lives and it's some cases like Yulias don't even know their biological daughters. Sad.

How will this pregnancy affect the coaching Yulia does? Was Eteri coaching when she was pregnant with Diana? I suppose not since that was over 17 years ago and I don't think she was coaching yet. But she must have been doing something figure skating wise then.

This is some news. Yulia is so discreet I didn't even know she liked guys or had a boyfriend.

Does anyone know if Yulia ever found out who her biological father is and if they reconnected? I can't imagine helping create one of the most beautiful and talented girls in the world and then not being a part of her life. I can't imagine not being a part of my step daughter's life. I love this role as father for her even though I'm not her biological father. I would never give that up. I just don't get why some biological fathers are just that biological fathers. and play no role in their biological daughters lives and it's some cases like Yulias don't even know their biological daughters. Sad.

How will this pregnancy affect the coaching Yulia does? Was Eteri coaching when she was pregnant with Diana? I suppose not since that was over 17 years ago and I don't think she was coaching yet. But she must have been doing something figure skating wise then.

About Yulia’s biological father, I remember in her retirement interview she said that she knew who he was and where he lived. But as far as I know, they haven’t met.

Scott512

Record Breaker
About Yulia’s biological father, I remember in her retirement interview she said that she knew who he was and where he lived. But as far as I know, they haven’t met.

Thank you for that information. Yulias biological father has missed out on a lifetime of being a father to an amazing daughter. Sad.

I hope Vlad will be a much better father than Yulias father is.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Julia! She has always done things in her own unique and remarkable ways, may she find peace and strength in the family she will soon have. My best wishes to her and her child.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Mind if I ask why?

Girls have it tougher and by tougher I mean life. I grew up with two older sisters and I have a stepdaughter so I know. Life is not easy for men but I would certainly say it's harder for women. And then you add the Yulia factor where a daughter might think she has to be what her mother was the way male athletes sons think they have to live up to their fathers careers. Very tough. My dad was a very successful artist and I could never live up to that and it bothered me for a long time. Especially when people would just assume because I'm his son I would be able to do what he did.

I hope what I said makex sense to you FF.

starlight97

Final Flight
Shes done with the reporter who leaked the story. It seemed like her and vlad are still together. She said they wanted to announce it but the opportunity was taken away from them

Crazy how the very media scruteny that messed her up so much mentally and can arguably be at least partly blamed for her outcome in Sochi and her career after that, is still following her to this day.

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Congrats to. Yulia! She beat Adelina to this different type of gold. ;) She seems a little bit young in figure skating to have a baby. But we forget she's been retired a few years already.

I hope being a mother will make her happy because the world is a better place when Yulia is smiling.

I hope she has a boy. But if it's a girl what are the chances she names her Eteri, Adelina or Evgenia?

At 22, she is young by today's standard. Even my generation, 15 to 20 years ago typically only have children after finishing university & starting work -> age 25 above.

Same with the sportswomen. They might retire early at 23 but only have children only in their late 20s.

Scott512

Record Breaker
At 22, she is young by today's standard. Even my generation, 15 to 20 years ago typically only have children after finishing university & starting work -> age 25 above.

Same with the sportswomen. They might retire early at 23 but only have children only in their late 20s.
Yes that’s true.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Having kids young has its plus side.... I have many family members and friends who started families while young and resilient. .. kids grow up fast and most parents who had young families started or re-entered careers when still young enough to establish themselves. .. most of them are grandparents now at an age when those who wait are just beginning families... I say: do whatever works for you..
My very best to Yulia and Vlad.. she will be a fantastic Mom!! They have a long full life ahead to enjoy with family..

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Having kids young has its plus side.... I have many family members and friends who started families while young and resilient. .. kids grow up fast and most parents who had young families started or re-entered careers when still young enough to establish themselves. .. most of them are grandparents now at an age when those who wait are just beginning families... I say: do whatever works for you..
My very best to Yulia and Vlad.. she will be a fantastic Mom!! They have a long full life ahead to enjoy with family..

Definitely. My mum was 22 when my sister was born and 28 when I was born, but she was able to improve her qualification still while she had definitely much more strength on "us" then she would have at 35-40 as it is popular now :biggrin: