Julia Lipnitskaya Is Pregnant! | Golden Skate

Julia Lipnitskaya Is Pregnant!

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
I don’t have an official source yet, but I believe Julia Lipnitskaya, 2012 World Junior Champion, 2014 European Champion, and 2014 Olympic Champion (Team) is pregnant!

If someone has an official source, please share!

Congratulations Julia! :agree::yahoo::pray:

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
If I understand correctly she isn't together anymore with her boyfriend who is also the father of her unborn child? Or am I wrong?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

happycamper2554

On the Ice
Shes done with the reporter who leaked the story. It seemed like her and vlad are still together. She said they wanted to announce it but the opportunity was taken away from them

ntnext

Rinkside
If I understand correctly she isn't together anymore with her boyfriend who is also the father of her unborn child? Or am I wrong?

You are wrong. She said that they are together for a long time and wanted to announce this news on TV, but her former sports agent told about the pregnancy to media today. So it's a little bet dissapoint for Yulia. But she and Tarasenko is still a pair.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
You are wrong. She said that they are together for a long time and wanted to announce this news on TV, but her former sports agent told about the pregnancy to media today. So it's a little bet dissapoint for Yulia. But she and Tarasenko is still a pair.
Thank you , since I am not a native speaker I rely on the translator, which is often not helpful

macy

Record Breaker
congratulations to Yulia! wishing her all the best in motherhood.

sailormoon

On the Ice
Country
Japan
The child's father is her boyfriend, a former skater Vladislav Tarasenko. The pair was formed more than a year ago, while Lipnitskaya and Tarasenko ran training camps and skating classes for children together. Vladislav is one of the main coaches for Lipnitskaya's skating school that she founded with Elena Ilinykh.

brakes

On the Ice
It can't be truth, Yulia is just a little girl in red coat and cool Russia cap... Wait, was it really over 6 years ago? :drama:

Congrats Yulia!!! :thank:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It can't be truth, Yulia is just a little girl in red coat and cool Russia cap... Wait, was it really over 6 years ago? :drama:

Congrats Yulia!!! :thank:

That was exactly the thought that went through my head when I saw the thread title. I still think of Julia as that 15 year old little girl who melted our hearts. I couldn't believe it when I looked her up and found she was now 22! :shocked: Where has the time gone?! :drama:

Anyway, all the best to Julia and Vladislav.

As a side note, I hope that the Ilinykh-Lipnitskaya Academy are installing a creche, what with Elena having had a baby in January, and Julia having one on the way... :p

For that matter, I wonder if Elena is back at work yet. Because Vlad is going to be a very busy boy if Elena and Julia's maternity leaves happen to overlap! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

lady_bee

Medalist
I wish Julia to have healthy & happy pregnancy period.:luv17:

To be honest, I am not comfortable to hear pregnancy news, as a person who experienced miscarriage in the past.
Please don't get me wrong, I really excited to hear that she is expecting a baby. I just believe that it had to be Julia herself, who decide when to make the announcement.

My best wishes for Julia and Vladislav.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
I wish Julia to have healthy & happy pregnancy period.:luv17:

To be honest, I am not comfortable to hear pregnancy news, as a person who experienced miscarriage in the past.
Please don't get me wrong, I really excited to hear that she is expecting a baby. I just believe that it had to be Julia herself, who decide when to make the announcement.

My best wishes for Julia and Vladislav.
It is really normal for the brain to go there.
My first thought when I read about Julia's news was about my miscarriage too. We try to remain hopeful. I am wishing to every adult who wants to have a child to succeed. And congratulations to Julia and her man!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
That was exactly the thought that went through my head when I saw the thread title. I still think of Julia as that 15 year old little girl who melted our hearts. I couldn't believe it when I looked her up and found she was now 22! :shocked: Where has the time gone?! :drama:

Anyway, all the best to Julia and Vladislav.

As a side note, I hope that the Ilinykh-Lipnitskaya Academy are installing a creche, what with Elena having had a baby in January, and Julia having one on the way... :p

For that matter, I wonder if Elena is back at work yet. Because Vlad is going to be a very busy boy if Elena and Julia's maternity leaves happen to overlap! :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

Elena has a baby, too, Mir was born 5 months ago. I don't think she will go to work soon.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Elena has a baby, too, Mir was born 5 months ago. I don't think she will go to work soon.

Thank you, plushyfan. When I posted my comment last night, I couldn't remember the name of Elena's baby, and hence whether it was a boy or a girl.

I so hope that Mir follows his mother onto the ice. Because, with Elena and Sergei as parents, you would like to think that he will be a natural dancer.

Getting back to topic, I just had a look at the archived version of Vladislav's fskate.ru Bio, and although he did not do many competitions at Senior level, he had a pretty respectable Singles career at the younger levels:

• 2010 Russian Younger Age Novice Champion
  • 2010 and 2011 Coupe de Nice Junior Men's winner
  • 2015 Junior Russian Cup Final winner
  • being a regular Top 5 finisher in Junior Russian Cup rounds (including a win)

He also did a season in Junior Pairs, partnering Nika Osipova. But, they didn't compete internationally.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that if Julia and Vladislav's child takes to the ice, it too will have good pedigree from both parents! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I hope Julia has a pleasant and healthy pregnancy, and - of course - a healthy baby. Best wishes for Julia and Vladislav.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don’t have an official source yet, but I believe Julia Lipnitskaya, 2012 World Junior Champion, 2014 European Champion, and 2014 Olympic Champion (Team) is pregnant!

If someone has an official source, please share!

Congratulations Yulia! :agree::yahoo::pray:
Congrats to. Yulia! She beat Adelina to this different type of gold. ;) She seems a little bit young in figure skating to have a baby. But we forget she's been retired a few years already.

I hope being a mother will make her happy because the world is a better place when Yulia is smiling.

I hope she has a boy. But if it's a girl what are the chances she names her Eteri, Adelina or Evgenia?