Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze

Status
Not open for further replies.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Julia liking that post is the strangest thing. Looks like as if she agrees that she didn’t want to train with Evgenia, which... even if she actually did, would be a strange move to ever admit to that.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ok, so now I will probably assume that this is real and not some creation of a bored hacker. I'm sure Alina, Daria and others would surely know what's going on in their team.

Unless Daria, Alina and Maiia have all been hacked. Which is a bit of a stretch. Wow. I don‘t know what to say.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
https://paste.pics/9758885b97606687529329c994a69154

I hope this works lol, I have no idea how to upload screenshots.

Interesting that you say this sounds like Eteri. I don‘t know Russian but from the translations I read, it seemed the opposite to me. She‘s usually more subtle in her shade, has she ever gone all out in an instagram post and accused students of multiple generations?

Commenter: „Then why’d your choreograph programs for her, if she made arrangements in May? inconsistency!“
Eteri: „she didn’t inform us/let us know. We made 2 programs for her, which would’ve made a great impression on the judges and viewers.“

Yeah, I feel like behavior-wise it is not like her (responding to comments, and it looks like the post was almost rushed and not thought through), but the writing style itself seems consistent to what she writes, imo.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
This transfer is so sketchy. She got a new program (first of all Eteri students), left for training camp, it's already August and bit too late for drastic changes, Eteri writes a post before any journalist or fan suspects something... My first thought was that someone hacked her account, but the post has been up for almost half an hour already.
Given there might not even be a season... time of transfer does not really matter imho

macy

Record Breaker
Commenter: „Then why’d your choreograph programs for her, if she made arrangements in May? inconsistency!“
Eteri: „she didn’t inform us/let us know. We made 2 programs for her, which would’ve made a great impression on the judges and viewers.“

Yeah, I feel like behavior-wise it is not like her (responding to comments, and it looks like the post was almost rushed and not thought through), but the writing style itself seems consistent to what she writes, imo.

this is also what i thought...i am not sure if she responded to comments when she posted about Sasha leaving, but it doesn't seem like something she would do.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
As per this post, Alena and Eteri are no longer working together. Translation says that she presented Eteri "a list of people she does not want to skate with".

Full translation:

This seems super weird and unexpected. As per Eteri's comments it seems she'll go to Plushenko.

This is a joke. I don't believe it.

sparklestan

On the Ice
Alena still follows Eteri, Daniil, and Team Tut on insta. Team Tut and Eteri both follow her back (Daniil doesn’t follow any of the girls besides Alina and Diana it looks like)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Julia liking that post is the strangest thing. Looks like as if she agrees that she didn’t want to train with Evgenia, which... even if she actually did, would be a strange move to ever admit to that.

Actually, I don‘t even see why it’d be so bad for a teenage girl in the pressure cooker environment of competitive skating to sometimes just not feel like training with their biggest rivals. I mean, Yuzu and Javi were probably the least problematic training mates ever and good friends on top of that and they still had to be separated from time to time when tempers were running too high. And these girls are essentially kids who all share the same goals and dreams... there’s bound to be drama eventually.

If this is true, I don‘t blame Yulia/Evgenia/Aliona one bit. :shrug:

Edit: it still doesn‘t explain Yulia liking it, however. It almost looks like she agrees on blaming solely herself.

ruga

Final Flight
Given there might not even be a season... time of transfer does not really matter imho
The issue I believe is that RusFed has deadlines - all transfers have to be completed before certain date (July 1?). It has something to do with funding and most skaters make changes before deadline, unless there's some emergency.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Actually, I don‘t even see why it’d be so bad for a teenage girl in the pressure cooker environment of competitive skating to sometimes just not feel like training with their biggest rivals. I mean, Yuzu and Javi were probably the least problematic training mates ever and good friends on top of that and they still had to be separated from time to time when tempers were running too high. And these girls are essentially kids who all share the same goals and dreams... there’s bound to be drama eventually.

Edit: it still doesn‘t explain Yulia liking it, however. It almost looks like she agrees on blaming solely herself.

Sure, everyone‘s different.
On the other hand, back when I heard Yulia comment competitions and when she commented on Tutberidze‘s skaters, she always sounded really positive to me, about the skater and Tutberidze/their coaching. I mean, it’s probably due to Julia being a professional commentator, but still somehow it felt like she speaks very fondly of them.
I can’t give a particular example, that just was my general impression. So based on that I kinda always thought that they reconciled it all behind the scenes, lol. Who knows really what their relationship is.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
If this is true (I still strongly doubt it), then the new season promises to be already THREE times more interesting. Good luck to Alёna and all the athletes.

Supernovaimplosion

Final Flight

Idk maybe yulia liked it without fully reading it first. :shrug:

macy

Record Breaker
why would Plushenko take her if Sasha came to him to be top dog and not train with direct rivals...?

Status
Not open for further replies.