Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia leaves Tutberidze

Status
Not open for further replies.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Probably Kostornaya wanted to leave in May after Rozalov left but Trusova wanted to be the only one in Plushenkp's group. So he asked Alyona to wait until off-season will end and make a move silently. Now Trusova can't leave back or to another coach after deadline. Tusova and Tutberidze are lost. Pushenko won.
What a strategy xD
Joking idk what actually happened. Just my thoughts

That's not so crazy thoughts. Can be true:laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yeah, he said back in April or May that „there’s another big transfer coming“ or something like that, and that everyone’s going to lose their minds (not the exact quote). I was wondering who he was talking about. So it’s Aliona.

And here I was thinking he‘d exaggerated/lied...

Do you have a link? I want to check.

I posted the link a few comments back. :)

seimei

On the Ice
If it's true, suddenly Plushy's school would be Rus ladies power house. Most possible 22OGM canditate two, at least now. It's time to prove his ability as a coach. He has ambitious plans and power of excution. Hope everything goes well.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, he said back in April or May that „there’s another big transfer coming“ or something like that, and that everyone’s going to lose their minds (not the exact quote). I was wondering who he was talking about. So it’s Aliona.

He did say this, people have long forgotten and moved on, then BAM! :popcorn:

Plushenko with the hammer :popcorn:

Fluture

Record Breaker
The weird thing is, though, that Eteri makes it sound as if they (the coaches) decided to part way with Aliona (kick her out) but then in the comments she says it was already decided in May and Aliona didn‘t tell them. Either way, this story is just so inconsistent, I want to hear confirmation from Plushenko/Aliona.

I‘d still believe in the hacking theory but after so many Tutberidze students liked the post, Aliona refused to comment and reputable sources reported on this... if this really was a hacker, they sure did their job properly. :laugh:

NadezhdaNadya

Final Flight
And here I was thinking he‘d exaggerated/lied...

I posted the link a few comments back. :)

Eteri said:"She did not inform us about her decision. We created two programs for her which could have been extremely impressive to the judges and the audience."

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Akatieva, Kromykh, Usacheva, Lipnitskaya, Tursynbaeva, Samodurova and Zagitova have all liked the post thus far, all within 40 minutes.

fishy.

Okay now I’m curious. Someone dish the gossip girls!

seimei

On the Ice
I think it's quite simple.
Etri doesn't tolerate her student's complaints and wants to stick her work ethics.
If you don't follow my rules , then go you want to. No matter how skater's talent is big and rare.

So I think she cherishes Alina most.

And Plushy had information and use it.

sparklestan

On the Ice
Plushenko made a good decision taking Rozanov. Bc with Rozanov came Sasha T, Veronika Z, Alena Z, Sofia M, and now Alena K.

Amei

Record Breaker
Akatieva, Kromykh, Usacheva, Lipnitskaya, Tursynbaeva, Samodurova and Zagitova have all liked the post thus far, all within 40 minutes.

fishy.

Likely means either Kostornaia was a difficult person to be around for the other skaters or they found out they were on this list of people she told Eteri she didn't want to share the ice with.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I think it's quite simple.
Etri doesn't tolerate her student's complaints and wants to stick her work ethics.
If you don't follow my rules , then go you want to. No matter how skater's talent is big and rare.

So I think she cherishes Alina most.

And Plushy had information and use it.

No. I don't think. This happened in 1998 when Yagudin and Plushenko didn't want to work on same ice didn't want to train together. It seems these girls have similar feelings.

I don't think Plushenko invited them. Probably he has some features, his school has some features what are very enticing for the skaters.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
If it's true, suddenly Plushy's school would be Rus ladies power house. Most possible 22OGM canditate two, at least now. It's time to prove his ability as a coach. He has ambitious plans and power of excution. Hope everything goes well.
He sure wants results and fast. This is like facebook buying instagram and whatsapp. Instead of raising his own skaters from novice-juniors to seniors, he takes the best from the competition. Skaters with special abilities and BOW. Including a precious coach.
Sakhanovich and Tarakanova left after one season and didn't improve their results. I hope that Rozanov being with him will get him better results. Otherwise that will be a waste of talents. With no competition until 2021 skaters have enough time to adjust.

This off season is very successful for him. He got Trusova, Kostornaya, Konstantinova, Zhilina sisters. The power has switched camps i think.

Since he will also have (already have) 11yo jumping quads and a skater (Sasha) attempting 5 (not necessary) quads, i wonder if he will get the same fire than Eteri. Probably not.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
No. I don't think. This happened in 1998 when Yagudin and Plushenko didn't want to work on same ice didn't want to train together. It seems these girls have similar feelings.

I don't think Plushenko invited them. Probably he has some features, his school has some features what are very enticing for the skaters.

There was way more to that than not wanting to train together. Notably, Mishin was angry that Yagudin caught a flu during Olympics and didn’t place well. Besides, Mishin seemed to favor Plushenko for some time before that pinnacle flu incident happened.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Plushenko made a good decision taking Rozanov. Bc with Rozanov came Sasha T, Veronika Z, Alena Z, Sofia M, and now Alena K.

I’d say Zhilina V. switched for a different reason. Their family was separated, with V. and the father being in Moscow, and A. with mom staying at their hometown Severodvinsk, I believe.
Plushenko offered a job to their mom as a coach at his rink, so that they can all live together in Moscow. Probably it was more about their family finally being together

seimei

On the Ice

Yes, maybe. He has decent rink, club,names and especially Rozanov. It seems he is a real expert for 3a, quad jumps for ladies. I think it's interesting that young ladies are afraid of loseing jumps other than mental stress concering Etri.

Status
Not open for further replies.