Russian Junior Test Skates, 10-19 August 2020, Novogorsk | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates, 10-19 August 2020, Novogorsk

macy

Record Breaker
cant express how happy i am this is being broadcasted and non geoblocked at that!!! so refreshing to see skating again, it's been a long 6 months.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
2020/2021 Rhythm dance should be skated to Folk music, with pattern being a Westminster (for Juniors)/ Ravensburger (for Seniors) Waltz. Probably ISU decided to keep last year Finnsteps with Musical/ Broadway/ Oppereta theme for this season Rhythm dance too.

Just to add on, Seniors have Finnstep again, while Juniors are repeating the appealingly named Tea-time Foxtrot :coffee:

A pity we can't see Davis/Smolkin's Aristocats programme here (I like cats), but the others are fun to watch too.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
YouTube is not geoblocked yet! Yay! I missed it so badly, I am ready to watch ice dance, lol

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I’m curious, why do we have to wait till middle of next week to see the junior ladies test skates? I’m so excited to see the programs I cannot wait that long!

klena

On the Ice
Ice Dance/FD/Starting order

1st warm-up

1. Olga Mamchenkova-Mark Volkov

2. Irina Khavronina - Dario Chirizano

3. Ekaterina Katashinskaya - Alexander Vaskovich

4. Elizaveta Shichina-Gordey Khubulov

5. Sofia Aleksova-Ilya Vladimirov

2nd warm-up

6. Margarita Svistunova-Dmitry Studenikin

7. Elizaveta Shanayeva-David Narizhny

8. Vasilisa Kaganovskaya - Valery Angelopol

9. Sofia Tyutyunina - Alexander Shustitsky

10. Angelina Lazareva-Maxim Prokofiev

LIVE: https://youtu.be/yc3qSo10OPU

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
TAT said hello, together with Svinin & Zhuk (Stepanova/Bukin coaches)
1. Olga Mamchenkova-Mark Volkov, skating to remix of Fur Elise

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
according to my shazam the music should be Fur Elize by Hidden Citizen. i think i like it

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
BTW does anybody know something about Eva Kuts? I remember her from 2018/19 JGP season from Linz, then her partner has retired.