Russian Junior Test Skates, 10-19 August 2020, Novogorsk | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates, 10-19 August 2020, Novogorsk

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
acrobatic and crazy :laugh: i loved the RoLi! i can't wait to watch this with costumes

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i smell latino music...i can picture the fringes already, where's Ichat? :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
BTW does anybody knows something about Eva Kuts? I remember her from 2018/19 JGP season from Linz, then her partner has retired.

Good point. I remember her retired partner, but not his name...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
ladybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :sad21::love: i've been missing you so baaaaaad

LadyB

Record Breaker
ladybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :sad21::love: i've been missing you so baaaaaad

I've been missing you too, babe! :luv17:
We've been deprived of the World Cup party, it would have been a week to remember (still reeling :furious:). Let's take this weird season on and make the most of it! :hap10:

removof

On the Ice
I love Irina Khavronina - Dario Chirizano is just crazy and original! Gorshkov is so creative!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I just remembered this was happening and tuned in just in time for that goofy character step sequence... I spent most of it going "this music feels familiar... have I seen this program before? I don't think I have, but I must have..." only to finally realize the Knierims used it a couple seasons ago.