Anastasia Tarakanova | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Anastasia Tarakanova

Tulipstar

Medalist
Congratulations to Anastasia for qualifying!

Hope she'll get some rest and then she'll be ready for the GPF.

Sofia Samodurova posted a photo of them holding hands on her "My story" section at Instagram:thumbsup:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Nastya should be skating her fs in 10-15 minutes! I'll update with the score when it goes up :biggrin:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Russian Cup 2nd Stage FS:
TES: 61.30, PCS: 60.80 (7.60 7.50 7.45 7.75 7.70) No deductions
2/27 in FS and 2nd overall

Protocols reveal that both of her flips had ! and her loop was downgraded. Her step sequence was marked Level 2, and all of her spins except for the layback were level 4 (the layback was level 3). Funny because she had the same layout as the winner, who had similar levels on many elements, including the step sequence.

She already qualified for Senior Nationals, but does this impact her Junior Nationals qualification? Can you be a junior and qualify to the Senior Nationals but not the Junior Nationals?

adelia

Record Breaker
Russian Cup 2nd Stage FS:
TES: 61.30, PCS: 60.80 (7.60 7.50 7.45 7.75 7.70) No deductions
2/27 in FS and 2nd overall

Protocols reveal that both of her flips had ! and her loop was downgraded. Her step sequence was marked Level 2, and all of her spins except for the layback were level 4 (the layback was level 3). Funny because she had the same layout as the winner, who had similar levels on many elements, including the step sequence.

She already qualified for Senior Nationals, but does this impact her Junior Nationals qualification? Can you be a junior and qualify to the Senior Nationals but not the Junior Nationals?
This event has no impact on any Nationals qualification. She automatically qualified for Junior Nationals by virtue of having been allocated a JGP event by Rus Fed. And by qualifying for JGPF, she automatically qualified for Senior Nationals. You can do both Junior and Senior Nationals, no issue.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
everyone who participated in JGP is qualified for Junior Nationals.