2017-2018 Grand Prix Selection | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Grand Prix Selection

skatefigure

Rinkside

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Brooklee is not the "Official Team Australia Reporter" - she is interning at IFS as part of her studies to become a journalist.

No doubt karne was just kidding around re Official Team Australia Reporter. So no worries.

I can assure you that karne is well aware of Brooklee's ongoing IFS internship. Months ago, karne and I chatted via PM about Brooklee and her internship and how great her IFS articles have been.

Without having seeing karne's post, I silently had had a similar (and light-hearted) reaction when I saw that Brooklee was the one who reported the news of Brendan's coaching change. I said to myself something along the lines of, "Good for Brooklee -- no one better than her to report the big news about her fellow Aussie."

Wilwarin

On the Ice
I'm wondering why they didn't invite another man to France. Glad to see Misha got his visa or else there would be only 10 men competing...:palmf:

euroskate

Final Flight
Pogorilaya is out of SA
Sakanowitch is replacing her. She won Challenger this Weekend in Warschau. Do we see Plushi at the big boards the first time?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, she won't have any coach with her. I don't think she left Eteri on bad terms, so maybe she can give her a little attention? I hope...

https://rsport.ria.ru/figure_skating/20171120/1128928331.html

for those like with very limited Russian, well I should say, pretty much non-existing Russian, could you give us just one-line of why plushy won't be going? I am looking forward to seeing serafima, i remember her doing a 3f-1/2loop-3f combo which i thought was pretty cool

Mattieu

Medalist
for those like with very limited Russian, well I should say, pretty much non-existing Russian, could you give us just one-line of why plushy won't be going? l

Plushy just says he is 'in Europe' and the other coaches don't have visas.
Not quite sure why being in Europe would be a problem?

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Plushy just says he is 'in Europe' and the other coaches don't have visas.
Not quite sure why being in Europe would be a problem?

Plushenko has a commitment with an ice show until Sunday.

Kara

Final Flight
I really hope she has someone going with her...Nothing hurts my heart more than skaters sitting alone in the K&C anxiously waiting for their scores.:(