2017 JGPF Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Mens SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey Eteri there you at!

That was a good skate, but the music didn't do it for me.

That Triple Axel was boss though.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
3A was great :luv17: Nice program, but kind of lukewarm for me.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
seriously, jumps are important too but spins are what makes the difference at some point :palmf:

his landing on 3A though, i gasped with audience :luv17:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Time for me to sleep. I gotta leave the house at 11:45 am and I need to make sure I wake up and get up at a decent time.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
seriously, jumps are important too but spins are what makes the difference at some point :palmf:

his landing on 3A though, i gasped with audience :luv17:

Yeah, spins are overlooked way too much. I will definitely add Alexey Erokhov to my favourite 3A jumpers though :biggrin:

Ok, time to watch Pairs which I slept through....

frida80

Record Breaker
I think Alexei prerotates somewhat. Maybe that’s why his GOE wasn’t as high with his other jumps. It’s the only reason I can think of.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh man...didn’t know the ladies are next? :curse:

I just want to go to bed 🤬

Shayuki

Record Breaker

Very ugly spins in this competition as a whole. It's understandable though because there's no reason to practice them - They're worth almost no points.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well going to aim for four hours by getting to bed now! I'll catch up on those darling junior ladies later. :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay, in the go to make breakfast and coffee (wholegrain bread with cottage cheese, baked beetroot slices, chicken, avocado, tomatoes, pepper and red onion):)

see you in junior ladies thread!:cheer:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Going to get ready for work in this break so I can be free for the ladies short.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I found the PCS here heavily influenced by the technical aspect: both Pulkinen and Torgashev were way better SS/CH/IN-wise than all of the three above them! It's almost as if the judges didn't want to differentiate too much and simply let the elements determine the ranking :dev2: