2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Week ago, some girls from Khrustalnyi said in periscope she was "hitting the board with her head" trying to jump axel. :confused2:

it was about 2-3 weeks ago.
Nastya'd been ill for a long time. She've missed a lot of time on ice. no any official info. rumor has it, she had bronchitis or pneumonia.
So now she's getting her jumps back.
And in the last pics, she looks really good.

moriel

Record Breaker
Well you might outsource to stretch the skater and to invigorate them.

I dunno, javi has been doing javi programs for years and he is great.

I dont get all this "stretch" the skater kind of thing. Its like you have a great landscape painter and you force him to draw average portraits because a true artist must do all styles.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Haha, I was typing something on my phone and it tried to correct to CSKA... someone knows me a little too well :rofl:

PiggytailProdigy

On the Ice
it was about 2-3 weeks ago.
Nastya'd been ill for a long time. She've missed a lot of time on ice. no any official info. rumor has it, she had bronchitis or pneumonia.
So now she's getting her jumps back.
And in the last pics, she looks really good.
New pics? Where? So she started training again?

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Sofia Dzepka is back!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S13duN5nwlY

Born August 7, 2009. (CSKA)

I have made a new list of young Russian lady's skaters.
https://ameblo.jp/umasann0000/entry-12335835396.html
Here I present many promising skaters.
Some promising skaters have a youtube link.

I evaluated their potential as below.
Values: 特A = excellent / A =very good / B = good / 未定= to be evaluated

Is ソフィア a standard transliteration of София in katakana? I thought ソフィヤ should sounds more close.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Meanwhile Stanislava said they are going to keep her A.K. program for next season and she is trying 3A.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I wish Stanislava would've kept her SP rather than her FS... I think her FS doesn't really suit her at all
And her? Learning 3A?? I can't really see it, sorry...

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Meanwhile Stanislava said they are going to keep her A.K. program for next season and she is trying 3A.

Wow, is she a masochist? That FS was definitely not great for her, and with Zhenya using the exact same music at the OG the comparison is just gonna be terrible for Stanislava.

Tutto

Record Breaker
I wish Stanislava would've kept her SP rather than her FS... I think her FS doesn't really suit her at all
And her? Learning 3A?? I can't really see it, sorry...

In fairness when she skated it like at Russian Nats it was quite something but why to keep it after she skated at 12 (!) competitions it is beyond my understanding...
Maybe they want to focus on consistency this season and think it will be easier with the familiar routine?

moriel

Record Breaker