2018–19 Russian JGP Team | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018–19 Russian JGP Team

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
She is already senior eligible.

It may be good for her for try again the JGP and hope for a second chance and the final, in the meantime every senior eligible girl has the problem that the next year the senior field will be more full of competitors.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ksenia Chistyakova - Moscow, CSKA, coach Davydov. Very nice but not stable enough.

Small correction but she's coached by Buyanova and Selitskaya and has been for over a year now. She went to camp with them last summer.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
You guys are correct of course
This makes more sense -- Buyanova equaling massive inflation
I really don't see what Chistyakova is in the 11-19 team rather than 10-15 alongside Akatieva, Frolova, and Moroz

Country
Russia
You guys are correct of course
This makes more sense -- Buyanova equaling massive inflation
I really don't see what Chistyakova is in the 11-19 team rather than 10-15 alongside Akatieva, Frolova, and Moroz

Boys, girls 10-15 - all on results of Zhuk Memorial. Akatieva won younger (10 y.o. and younger), Frolova and Moroz medalists of elder (11-12 y.o.), the same boys in this age group - winner of younger and medalist of elder.
All boys and girls in this group are on results of Zhuk Memorial - winners of younger or medalists of elder (if medalists of elder did not earn higher group by high other results).

Chistyakova won Spartakiad, it is more important competition.

Buyanova of course has influence. But Chistyakova looks nice and promising (I've seen tre at season 2017/2018 several times), and if not so - unfluence of coach would not be enough.
Hope she will be at Junior test skate as pretender to JGP.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
But do you thinks she's likely to get 1? isn't she more like 10th in line?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Uh, Chistyakova is very unremarkable. High Lutz but otherwise her non-jump categories are meh at best and the jumps aren't anything special, either. I don't think she should be anywhere near JGP contention.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I would agree. I'd think that even Frolova or Ryabova would merit one over her...

Country
Russia
I would agree. I'd think that even Frolova or Ryabova would merit one over her...
Nobody knows future.
I've seen Kostornaia at early September 2015 - good but not excellent. After that was injury and lower level than before injry. But at early September 2017 amazing, unbelievably good - new star born.

Chistyakova has a chance. What will be - we will see.