Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 429 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

yude

Record Breaker

https://www.yamaharesort.co.jp/kats...06.1777153010.1530360583-464820025.1530189020

They are staying at GORGEOUS hotel :drama: :love: I am so happy the whole cast are able to enjoy traditional Japanese style ryokan, I have never been such a beautiful hotel before. Looking at the information on its website, there are only 49 rooms so the organizer might have booked all the rooms for the skaters and staff for their privacy (therefore Yuzuru is in the photo :luv17:), but that is only my speculation. This picture reminds me of Yuzuru went sightseeing with other skaters in Nikko when he participated in THE ICE, it is really nice to see him with others outside of the rink, it warms my heart :)

yude

Record Breaker
Thanks! He added another loop of hydro? And cut his hair a little bit. His voice was lower in the interview. Did he have a cold?

The rainy season was over and suddenly it became very hot, the temperature is around 32℃ so people are easy to catch a cold this weak I guess. I hope he is fine and will be in good shape on July 2 :pray:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The rainy season was over and suddenly it became very hot, the temperature is around 32℃ so people are easy to catch a cold this weak I guess. I hope he is fine and will be in good shape on July 2 :pray:

I'm sure we will all be sending lots of getandstaywell thoughts (and karmic lemon and honey)