Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE)

yude

Record Breaker
Yuzuru Hanyu's programs, and I don't mind if they are warhorses :laugh:

coucou84

On the Ice
Weaver and Poje's tango. Looking forward to seeing them slay it again. Will be an extra long wait since they are going to debut it at Nationals...

They are just making it more suspenseful!! I'm super excited for this, this style suits them so well

LucyH

On the Ice
Looking forward to: new programs from Yuzuru, new look Evgenia, Nathan and Sui/Han

coucou84

On the Ice
WeaPo anyday, anytime, anything.

Aside from them, I'm really excited to see Zhenya's SP and what she can do

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I know this is sorta breaking the rules but I absolutely can’t choose. I’m excited for Anna Shcherbakova’s SP we know nothing about yet and Alina’s :)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Deniss's new FS. I would love even a 0.5 second clip. The tiniest hint at the music. But he hasn't said a word. orz

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
waepo's tango.... they were soo soo soo soo soo soo soo good with Maria that i cannot wait to see them in that style again

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just noticed the title change 😂

Boyang sp - While my Guitar Gently Weeps

I like the song and really forward to how he is going to perform to it.

Might change my mind when other skaters releases their programs though. 😆

Do we know which version - The Beatles or Framptons?

Cdimop

Rinkside
Most anticipated

waepo's tango.... they were soo soo soo soo soo soo soo good with Maria that i cannot wait to see them in that style again

I'd have to go with Bradie's LP. I'm really curious if she can up her artistry

marthick

Rinkside
Put me down as another person excited for Boyang's SP. It's so different from everything else he's done recently, and I'm curious about his artistic progression as a whole. Though I heard rumors that there's some air guitar involved, so there's still probably going to be some silly Boyang :laugh:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
is bradie doing a tango? a solo tango??? just wondering why you are quoting me ;)

Cause who can resist quoting you with your avatar, talking about Weaver/Poje’s glorious tango skills ;)

But seriously I think poster just clicked Reply with Quote instead of Reply to Thread

tosca

On the Ice
Kaori Sakamoto's FS to "The Piano". She had a breakout debut for a high stake season and I am excited to see her develop and refine her performance and presentation qualities. She is EXTREMELY musical and I feel like this is a great vehicle to propel her to the next level of skating.

mrrice

Record Breaker
How about Gracie's LP.....I'm actually looking forward to seeing Gracie herself. I truly don't care if she wins as long as she's happy. :pray: