Bradie Tennell | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm so excited for a US lady with a 3Lz-3Lo! and maybe this will give Alysa the extra push to put it in. Nationals is going to be great!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That 3Lo as a second jump in a combination makes me very nervous. Visions of a torn labrum are dancing in my head. Here's hoping these ladies are super strong. :pray: :pray: :pray:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I'm so excited for a US lady with a 3Lz-3Lo! and maybe this will give Alysa the extra push to put it in. Nationals is going to be great!

Alysa is indeed practicing this combo, but seems not her fav. don't know if Alysa will put lz-lo in program. I bet she will continue focus on her fav 3A and quads.:biggrin:

LRK

Record Breaker
I love what I've seen of both of Bradie's programs - dramatic, and a bit... dark. I'm looking forward to seeing them both in their entirety.:)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^That's a good question! And post #77 talks about not revealing the name of the music for the short. I'm not really sure why. :shrug: Probably at least 100 people heard the music. Oh well...Denise Myers was at the boards. (I think someone was asking if she was still with her same coach.)

georgia

On the Ice
^^^That's a good question! And post #77 talks about not revealing the name of the music for the short. I'm not really sure why. :shrug: Probably at least 100 people heard the music. Oh well...Denise Myers was at the boards. (I think someone was asking if she was still with her same coach.)
Denise her coach is s doing a magnificent just job teaching her gorgeous jumps, and keeping her focus. Why should she go to another coach?

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Denise her coach is s doing a magnificent just job teaching her gorgeous jumps, and keeping her focus. Why should she go to another coach?

I never implied she should. Someone was asking in a previous post if she was with the same coach.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you for the explanation. This is a whole new experience for me that music at a competition is a secret. No disrespect meant to Bradie.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
^^^ that was amazing.. love it!!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
One thing that really baffles me: why on Earth is the flip before the axel in the SP? That's deliberately giving up points, since only the last jump gets the second half bonus, right?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
One thing that really baffles me: why on Earth is the flip before the axel in the SP? That's deliberately giving up points, since only the last jump gets the second half bonus, right?

Yup. Maybe it's so in case she misses the 3Lz-3Lo she doesn't have to do 3F-3Lo in the bonus.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh, wow. That‘s surprising. I must admit, with that Cinderella program last season I couldn‘t really take Bradie seriously. It always felt like they were deliberately making a grown woman into a young child when she could do so much more. But this... this is gorgeous! I love the SP. How the intensity of the program builds up - amazing. And her 3Lz-3Lo is stunning! I think if she lands her jumps we‘re seeing a serious contender for some of the big medals this season!