You Know You're a Figure Skating Fan When... | Page 14 | Golden Skate

You Know You're a Figure Skating Fan When...

rinkside_user

On the Ice
When you are not clicking on a Wikipedia external link, supposedly leading to an event result page, cause you know 1. that link does not lead you to your favorite quad-colored page, leading to isu.org instead 2. you know every isuresults.com URL by yourself.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
You wake up and choose to check the JGP standings before answering to a text from your boyfriend :laugh:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
...sometimes, you need to watch two FS competitions simultaneously on separate monitors with GS on your phone.

typeyournamehere

Match Penalty
... when you seeing a van with the text "MedFix" on it and you starting to think if it's somehow related to Medvedeva and her flutz :think: :laugh:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
As soon as I set my eyes on my first Winter Olympic games in 1992. Thanks God, I was not chided by my mom about watching TV more than 30 minutes at that time. :laugh: I'm very grateful to Kristi Yamaguchi who got me into the sport. :) I think my affection for ladies and pairs definitely stemmed from her amazing achievements. I'm not drawn into other sports, and only enjoy figure skating among all sports.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
When you have tabs open with Lombardia, U.S. International Classic, and JGP Canada results on them... on your phone and computer!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
When you get really freaked out because the grocery store is out of carrots two days after you start fully rotating your toe loops. :shocked:

EyesOfLove

On the Ice
When you incorporate figure skating-related moves (e.g. Ina Bauer, Arabesque, Charlotte) into your daily yoga routine.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
...you try reviewing the Tango Romantica pattern by watching Virtue/Moir videos, along with reading the ISU handbook, before going to watch a competition live .

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You are fretting way more about what Yuzuru will wear on Friday than what YOU will wear to a major family wedding three days later.....

Lillebror

Rinkside
... if walking through the corridors of your job you secretely performa Jump - Even if it‘s only half a turn.

Lillebror

Rinkside
… if you ask your partner to put her/Hüs Hand on your back and throw you a little to imitate a jump as the pairs do.

Lillebror

Rinkside
… when you remember being taken to World Championships by your grandpa as a kid of four as one of the best days of your childhood.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When you stayed up way too late catching up with Katia Gordeeva's and Daria's IGs .... (propping eyelids open as we speak, contemplating a lunchtime nap:bed:)

bewitched

On the Ice
... when you try following 2 international competitions per week and get a severe headache from all the drama, numerous scandals on GS and uncertainty for the new season.

... when the only days of the week when you don't have a severe headache are Moday, Tuesday, Wednesday because on these days there are no competitions to follow.

:eeking: