2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
She doubled that flip, but still, lovely debut performance, great job darling :luv17:

Edit: No wait, my stream glitched so I though she doubled, but she DIDN'T!!!!!! Oh Seoyoung :luv17: :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well done Giorgia! I like her music and her very superheroic archer's jerkin, and her determination to stay upright and keep pushing through.

Thanks. And very clever comment working in references to the music! (Although, I see Ted was reading from the ISU Bio, which had the composers the wrong way around)

You could see Giorgia was nervous even before she started. But, who could blame her?

As Ted said, the stumbles could very easily have turned into falls, and she did very well to save them.

She is a very determined young woman. The fact that she is here skating in a Junior Grand Prix at all is tantamount to that. (I know you read it, but if anybody else wants to know her back story, see my post in the Pre-chat thread).

Giorgia's happy with her score. I was happy with it anyway, but this makes me even happier!

So proud of her.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Her smile is lovely, she's such a pretty darling :love: Great debut, love ya.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Woah, seoyoung! Good to see her with a great skate and score. She's been rather under the radar domestically, even for her young age.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Wi Seoyeong was great! I did not know here until now, but she's a real contender :thumbsup:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Woah, seoyoung! Good to see her with a great skate and score. She's been rather under the radar domestically, even for her young age.

She did appear in shows before, but Haein was better known. But her when she came in fourth in the JGP selection, that was when I was like :love:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Very good performance from Yelim - she is doing her best so far to get to JGPF. 69.45 is a solid score to aim for at least silver.