2018 Senior Grand Prix Final: GP Predictions Game Round 7 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Senior Grand Prix Final: GP Predictions Game Round 7

Roast Toast

Medalist
Well, I thought I had a shot after a gold in men, but I didn't get a single placement right in ladies, while what seems like half the thread had the correct podium, sooo :dance2: I think I'm pretty much out the running now. It was fun!

Oh, i can only thank you for everything. I just thought the 'points awarding rule' could change :biggrin: to better reflect results of constantly better predictors during the whole game.. if majority of posters agree with it of course... it was just a sugestion... edit: this gpf point system is fine if for example top 10 predictors of gp season can fight for the final gold. Its not looking 'fair' if someone who 'failed' all past GP games can still 'win' in the end and vice versa :peace:

I kinda like that it mirrors real life, like oh you won Skate Canada? That's cool - but the skater that gets it right on the day of the final is the one that actually gets in the record book. ;) Winning consistently on the grand prix is still important, everyone has the same amount of points to grab here. I bet you the winner does come from the top 10 predictors in the end!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Ladies' results

Gold with 190 points:

baymax24

Silver with 170 points:

surimi
chopinskate
SashaJuliaSpins
Farnaz
moonkat
Ladybug89
FS101
bakedpotato
cer

Bronze with 140 points:

Holy Headband
Klarnet
itofan
concorde

:dance3: :points::rock:
Congrats to all the winners.

As I pointed out more than once this is the final and spelling mistakes were not forgiven. If you disagree with the results that will show up in the table shortly you may still appeal to the game master CaroLiza_fan.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Ladies' results

Gold with 190 points:

baymax24

Silver with 170 points:

surimi
chopinskate
SashaJuliaSpins
Farnaz
moonkat
Ladybug89
FS101
bakedpotato
cer

Bronze with 140 points:

Holy Headband
Klarnet
itofan
concorde

:dance3: :points::rock:
Congrats to all the winners.

As I pointed out more than once this is the final and spelling mistakes were not forgiven. If you disagree with the results that will show up in the table shortly you may still appeal to the game master CaroLiza_fan.

:yahoo::dance3:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
ICE DANCE RESULTS​

Hello, everyone. Here go the Ice Dance Prediction Game results. As I already mentioned, there were 158 participants and after the RD the podium changed quite a lot. There's nobody with the 60-point bonus and only the winners predicted the podium and thus obtained the 30-point bonus (the switch between Hawayek/Baker and Zagorski/Guerreiro didn't allow them to score the maximum 240 points).

There are 2 gold, 27 silver and as many as 73 bronze medalists.

GOLD medal and 190 points: cathlen and Step Sequence4 :hap10:

SILVER medal and 140 points: Antyv, Azcha, Baron Vladimir, Fluture, FS101, Hyena, Koatterce, LadyB, LanaD, lavenderblossom, Lyssa, MalAssada, Marius, moonstruck, ntnext, Off My Rocker, Pandicorn, Phireye, Pippuripihvi, Puchi, ruga, s_parks, SashaJuliaSpins, satine, tosca, voolfee and Weathergal

BRONZE medal and 120 points: AidenAiena, alyssamarie, apgold, arewhyaen, betaincanada, BillNeal, BluishHush, bobbob, cake, CanadianSkaterGuy, cer, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, corynna, Crossover, Debrah, desertskates, dodobirdo, dunnoww, elektra blue, Fetinia, Fish in the sea, FSLover17, GINO, Holy Headband, hydroblader, IlVoloFan, invisiblespiral, itofan, Kittosuni, Klarnet, LaArdilla, ladykk, MaiKatze, marulia, MelDee, moonkat, MrECartman, Mrs. P, Nathan13, nipman, Nirti, NoNameFace, NYscorp6, okokok1777, Pany lee, Poice, Pululafan, rachno2, randomfan, readernick, Roast Toast, rosacotton, Sabine, [email protected], semosk8tfan, Seven Sisters, Sherlock Marple, silver.blades, Skater Boy, snowflake, SnowWhite, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, surimi, sweetice, tabsy, TTM, vincb17, Winry, Yuzuruu, zebobes and Ziotic

And, just for fun, 60 out of 100 RD medalists managed to keep the podium after the FD: :dance2: :clapper: :dance2:

RD GOLD AND TS GOLD: cathlen and Step Sequence4 were able to keep the RD lead and won both segments. Big congratulations!!!!

RD GOLD AND TS SILVER: Antyv, Baron Vladimir, Fluture, FS101, Hyena, Koatterce, lavenderblossom, Lyssa, MalAssada, Marius and ntnext

RD SILVER AND TS SILVER: Azcha, LadyB, LanaD, moonstruck, Off My Rocker, Pandicorn, Phireye and Pippuripihvi

RD SILVER AND TS BRONZE: AidenAiena, alyssamarie, apgold, arewhyaen, betaincanada, BillNeal, BluishHush, bobbob, CanadianSkaterGuy, cer, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, corynna, Crossover, Debrah, desertskates, dodobirdo, dunnoww, elektra blue, Fetinia, Fish in the sea, FSLover17, GINO, hydroblader, IlVoloFan, invisiblespiral, Kittosuni, Klarnet, LaArdilla, ladykk, MaiKatze, marulia, MelDee, moonkat, MrECartman, Mrs. P, nipman and Nirti

RD BRONZE AND TS BRONZE: Nathan13

OFF THE PODIUM TO TS BRONZE MEDAL: cake, Holy Headband and itofan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My only gold in a whole game! :yahoo: The rest events are disaster for me though :laugh: But I knew SinKats are finally keeping it together, and they alwyas had quality, so I trusted they will seize their chance :cool:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Eagerly in waiting for the pairs results and the final standings :handw:

No one has get the perfect bonus on pairs, but someone did better than me, switching only Tarasova/Morozov and Peng/Jin.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Men Results! I had it done beautifully but my iPad played up an deleted it. So, sorry, but this is very plain. Really sorry. Congrats to all the winners:

Gold with full marks of 240 points!!! FS101, Roadt Toast, zebobes, India P12.

Silver with 190 points: voolfee, invisiblespiral, Yuzuruu, LaArdilla, oatmella, katymay, Jeanie19, lavenderblossom, bakedpotato, alinaharry, Sherlock Marple, Mrs P., Klarnet, dunnoww, sweetice.

Bronze with 170 points: electra blue, jenaj, ruga, Winry, Ziotic, LanaD, Holy Headband, IlVoloFan, Skater Boy, ssffww, Sam-Skwantch, nipman, LadyB.

Forgive me for doing it so emotionless but I just couldn't be asked to make the effort again. It's been a hectic week...please PM me if anything is wrong. I'm going to watch my beloved football team now, spreadsheet will be filled in later.

At least I got one medal out of this whole event (bronze)! The rest of my predictions were totally off!

LaArdilla

Medalist
Silver in Men and Bronze in Dance! Yay! My junior predictions though... I don’t know if I even want to check that thread!

zebobes

Final Flight
Woohoo! Gold in men! I'm surprised, I thought more people would get gold, because I thought my picks were really obvious... but I got lucky this week. I've been terrible in men EVERY week up until this week... I feel like I was Stephen Gogolev, an alternate to the final, and suddenly got the gold.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also eagerly awaiting Pairs Results .....

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Guys, apologies for being late with official results post, but I've got information that scores I entered into the spreadsheet may be wrong. I will re-check them today and the post an official results post.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Finally re-checked scores in the spreadsheet, here are Pairs' results - please do not hesitate to PM me if something still does not add up! Sincere apologies to those 7 players whose scores I botched, especially Klarnet's who by these 10 pts will tie up for bronze overall it looks like:)

No one managed to get podium bonus or all correct bonus.

GOLD: anna gabriela, Bluish Hush, CanadianSkaterGuy, Danny T, danse, gizmo, kathisteff, lichi, lutz, noraa, readernick, semosk8tfan, Skater Boy, skylark, snowflake, TTM, zebobes and Ziotic with score of160 points:hb::cheer:

SILVER with whooping number of 53 people: AidenAlena, alinaharry, andromache, apgold, bakedpotato, betaincanada, bobbob, cake, cathlen, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, CaroLiza_fan, cer, corynna, Crossover, Daniel1998, Debrah, DenissVFan, el henry, gonewiththewind25, hoamay254, Hyena, LaArdilla, lavenderblossom, Lyssa, MalAssada, Maria Anna, Marius, MelDee, Metis, moonstruck, Moxiejan, nipman, Nirti, NoNameFace, Off My Rocker, okokok1777, Pulufan, rachno2, ragdoll, RuthyPegs, SashaJuliaSpins, Seven Sisters, Sherlock Marple, Spirals for Miles, ssffww, SubRosa, sunnystars, sweetice, vesperalvioletta, Weathergal, Winry and xibsuarz with 140 points:party2::cool14:

BRONZE with even more whooping number of 69 people: alyssamarie, Amelia, Antyv, arewhyaen, Azcha, BillNeal, baymax24, casualfan, charmblade, concorde, desertskates, dodobirdo, Dreamer57, dunnoww, Farnaz, Fetinia, Fluture, FS101, FSLover17, GINO, Holy Headband, hydroblader, icedance, IlVoloFan, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, katymay, Kirei, Kittosuni, Klarnet, Koatterce, lady_bee, ladykk, laiyamanika, Jeannie19, MaiKatze, marulia, MECartman, Mohacz, moonkat, Mrs. P, ntnext, NYScorp6, Pandicorn, Pany lee, Phireye, Pippuripihvi, Poice, Puchi, ragdoll, randomfan, s_parks, satine, skateflake, Sk8rboii, SnowWhite, StepSequence4, StitchMonkey, Sugarpova, rosacotton, ruga, tabsy, TheBallerina, vincb17, voolfee, Yuzuruu, and zenskate with 120 points:party:

Congratulations to our medalists!:points:

The most common results was 140 and 120 points due to: putting Zabiiako/Enbert on 3rd and Peng/Jin on 4th and/or putting Evgenia and Vladimir as winners. Special flower crown goes to Nirti who was the ONLY participant who put Peng/Jin on correct 2nd place! :bow:

NNF

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
I kinda like that it mirrors real life, like oh you won Skate Canada? That's cool - but the skater that gets it right on the day of the final is the one that actually gets in the record book. ;) Winning consistently on the grand prix is still important, everyone has the same amount of points to grab here. I bet you the winner does come from the top 10 predictors in the end!

Posters who were in medals positions after 6 rounds, didn't win any medal after the final round. Posters who won medals overall were not top 10 predictors before the final round :peace:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
this game was so much fun! i can't believe it's over :noshake: what's next? euros? (i fear I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms)

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
GOLD: anna gabriela, Bluish Hush, CanadianSkaterGuy, Danny T, danse, gizmo, kathisteff, lichi, lutz, noraa, readernick, semosk8tfan, Skater Boy, skylark, snowflake, TTM, zebobes and Ziotic with score of160 points:hb::cheer:

My first gold in the very last event :yahoo: