U.S. Nats: Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

U.S. Nats: Predictions Game Round 4

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
U.S. NATIONALS PREDICTIONS GAME - PAIRS

Hello everyone, here go the final results of the Pairs event. In comparison with the SP podium, after Tarah and Danny's unfortunate bombing and the Knierim's better-to-forget performance, the final podium is far less dense. As I already mentioned, there were 87 participants and we have 1 gold, 2 silver and 7 bronze medalists:

40 points

Azcha
skylark

45 points

npavel
35 points

cabres
katymay
Moxiejan
noraaa
Roo87
silver.blades
SnowWhite

Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nql_9o3yhP1Ngk/edit?ts=5c1dce92#gid=967330165

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ladies' results:

Gold medal with score of 65 points: oatmella - the only player who got all skaters correct in top 5, just switched 4th with 5th

Silver medal with 60 points: CherylDee, lichi, SashaJuliaSpins, Sjs5572 and ssffww

Bronze medal with 55 points: alyssamarie, bobbob, gold12345, invisiblespiral, merrywidow, Spirals for Miles and StepSequence4

Those who went with Alyssa Liu for US champ thread definitely succeeded:), only 2 players had Hannah Harrell in top 5 (oatmella and gold12345), most of players had Bradie & Mariah on the podium.

Scores will be updated later - please let me know in case of any mistake.

NNF

Last edited:

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hi, it’s probably too late, but i just noticed that I somehow garbled the letters in Donohue. Don’t know if it can still be scored.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Hi, it’s probably too late, but i just noticed that I somehow garbled the letters in Donohue. Don’t know if it can still be scored.

I just realized that I put Carreira/Ponomarenko as my alternate in PAIRS and dance. :palmf: LOL Clearly I wasn't paying attention.

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Ladies' results:

Gold medal with score of 65 points: oatmella - the only player who got all skaters correct in top 5, just switched 4th with 5th

Silver medal with 60 points: CherylDee, lichi, SashaJuliaSpins, Sjs5572 and ssffww

Bronze medal with 55 points: alyssamarie, bobbob, gold12345, invisiblespiral, merrywidow, Spirals for Miles and StepSequence4

Those who went with Alyssa Liu for US champ thread definitely succeeded:), only 2 players had Hannah Harrell in top 5 (oatmella and gold12345), most of players had Bradie & Mariah on the podium.

Scores will be updated later - please let me know in case of any mistake.

NNF

:yes2::dance3:

npavel

On the Ice
say what? I got a gold medal? The first in my career. And I was sure I bombed all the way :). Oh, so happy for that :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ice Dance results:

Gold medal with perfect score of 75 points: Baron Vladimir, bobbob, cabres, casualfan, cathlen, Debrah, DenissVFan, desertskates, Dreamer57, gold12345, Hyena, itofan, Joubabe, lichi, Maria Anna, Marin, Marius, marulia, NYscorp06, Pandicorn, readernick, Roo87, ruga, SashaJuliaSpins, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta and Weathergal

Silver medal with 70 points: BillNeal, corynna, invisiblespiral, LaArdilla, Mohacz, Phireye, rachno2, SnowWhite

Bronze medal with 65 points: CaroLiza_fan, CherylDee, Chris Cooper, elektra blue, formersk8ter, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, Jeanie19, moonkat, npavel, Sabrina, skylark, tabsy, voolfee, waterfall braid, and Winry

Most of players predicted teams who landed podium correctly, the most frequent variations were on 4th and 5th places.

Scores will be updated later, along with ladies' ones, apologies for the delay - please let me know in case of any mistake.

NNF

Last edited:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Ice Dance results:

Gold medal with perfect score of 75 points: Baron Vladimir, bobbob, cabres, casualfan, cathlen, Debrah, DenissVFan, desertskates, Dreamer57, gold12345, Hyena, itofan, Joubabe, lichi, Maria Anna, Marin, Marius, marulia, NYscorp06, Pandicorn, readernick, Roo87, ruga, SashaJuliaSpins, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta and Weathergal

Silver medal with 70 points: BillNeal, corynna, invisiblespiral, Mohacz, Phireye, rachno2, SnowWhite

Bronze medal with 65 points: CaroLiza_fan, CherylDee, Chris Cooper, elektra blue, formersk8ter, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, Jeanie19, LaArdilla, moonkat, npavel, Sabrina, skylark, tabsy, voolfee, waterfall braid, and Winry

Most of players predicted teams who landed podium correctly, the most frequent variations were on 4th and 5th places.

Scores will be updated later, along with ladies' ones, apologies for the delay - please let me know in case of any mistake.

NNF

:jaw::laugh:

LaArdilla

Medalist
Ice Dance results:

Silver medal with 70 points: BillNeal, corynna, invisiblespiral, Mohacz, Phireye, rachno2, SnowWhite

Bronze medal with 65 points: CaroLiza_fan, CherylDee, Chris Cooper, elektra blue, formersk8ter, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, Jeanie19, LaArdilla, moonkat, npavel, Sabrina, skylark, tabsy, voolfee, waterfall braid, and Winry

NNF

Hey NNF! I think I have 70 points, not 65:

1. H/D - 15
2. C/B - 15
3. H/B - 15
4. M/C - 15
5. P/P - 10

Sorry if I somehow made a mistake! And a thousand thanks for your hard work! :thank:

Weathergal

Medalist
Men’s Results

GOLD with 65 points: bobob, NYScorp6

SILVER with 60 points: Casual, Cathlen, elektra blue

BRONZE with 55 points: Astrid56, Chris Cooper, formersk8ter, temadd

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yahoo:

We had seven players who predicted the podium correctly: Astrid56, bobbob, Casual, Cathlen, elektra blue, NYscorp6, temadd. Great job! :clap:

Most people got Nathan Chen correct in first place, and many people had Alexei Krasnozhon correct in fifth place. The most common errors were switching Jason Brown and Vincent Zhou and having Camden Pulkinen in fourth.

I've added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Men’s Results

GOLD with 65 points: bobob, NYScorp6

SILVER with 60 points: Casual, Cathlen, elektra blue

BRONZE with 55 points: Astrid56, Chris Cooper, formersk8ter, temadd

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yahoo:

We had six players who predicted the podium correctly: Astrid56, bobbob, Casual, Cathlen, NYscorp6, temadd. Great job! :clap:

seven, i did it too;)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
U.S. NATIONALS PREDICTIONS GAME - PAIRS

Hello everyone, here go the final results of the Pairs event. In comparison with the SP podium, after Tarah and Danny's unfortunate bombing and the Knierim's better-to-forget performance, the final podium is far less dense. As I already mentioned, there were 87 participants and we have 1 gold, 2 silver and 7 bronze medalists:

40 points

Azcha
skylark

45 points

npavel
35 points

cabres
katymay
Moxiejan
noraaa
Roo87
silver.blades
SnowWhite

Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nql_9o3yhP1Ngk/edit?ts=5c1dce92#gid=967330165

:hap93: :dance3:

I'm happy that my silver medal was earned in my favorite discipline!:cool2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hey NNF! I think I have 70 points, not 65:

1. H/D - 15
2. C/B - 15
3. H/B - 15
4. M/C - 15
5. P/P - 10

Sorry if I somehow made a mistake! And a thousand thanks for your hard work! :thank:

Apologies :(, sure you have 70,I am just about to enter scores into spreadsheet, if anyone spot a mistake, pls let me know!