• Alexander MAJOROV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexander JOHNSON

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tutto

Record Breaker
Mostly interested to see how Russian men will do here but also my sentimental favourite Daniel Naurits is here so looking forward to his new programs!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yeah, it'll be an interesting competition within the competition, seeing the Russian boys staking their claim. I'm also looking forward to Junwhan after his recent brilliant performance and will - as always - root for Moris as well.
I'm also looking forward to Luc, he was class recently.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If there are any Depeche Mode fans at this competition, then you're in for a real treat because Nicolas Nadeau's free skate is set to a Depeche Mode medley! :rock: This was his performance from the 2018 Quebec Summer Championships (and hopefully the jumps in the second-half will be cleaner this time around): https://vimeo.com/284513182

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
If there are any Depeche Mode fans at this competition, then you're in for a real treat because Nicolas Nadeau's free skate is set to a Depeche Mode medley! :rock: This was his performance from the 2018 Quebec Summer Championships (and hopefully the jumps in the second-half will be cleaner this time around): https://vimeo.com/284513182

reach out and touch faith :biggrin:

btw i wonder how erokhov's going to be in seniors. will he be the new eteri's bridgehead in men?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Great that 3 from my big favourites will be competing here: Bychenko, Cha and Rizzo, WOW!!!