2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Short Program

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Deniss is sick. I don’t know about Luke, maybe there is a bug going around?

There might be, it's the season for it. That's not what I was talking about, but I should have remembered that this wasn't the place to talk about that at all; it's derailing the thread. Apologies all.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Jason does it again. If he continues to skate like this in the short he will automatically be in the final six. Wonderful skating. Kolyada needed this skate to regain some confidence. Let's see what he can do in the free skate.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There might be, it's the season for it. That's not what I was talking about, but I should have remembered that this wasn't the place to talk about that at all; it's derailing the thread. Apologies all.

Well, I’ll derail a little, I don’t believe for a minute that Deniss canceled a Senior B just because Stéphane was in Vancouver. Brian, Tracey and Lee are in Vancouver too. If Jason can show up with Karen Preston, Deniss can show up with someone other than the the sensei.

But that’s just me and my thoughts :confused2:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My eyes aren’t deceiving me as I’m reading these posts, right? My angel really scored 97 points?? I was too scared to watch.....

Not only that but he and Jason thoroughly beat the SP scores at the GPF....

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Jason Brown: I’m so happy to see him consistent! He kept his idf magic, let’s hope he can repeat it today

Mikhail Kolyada: finally cleanish, even with a double and a saving spread eagle :biggrin:

Daniel Grassl: the future of man discipline looks bright in my country, in time i believe he'll cope with his growth spurt and take a better position