5 Kirill IAKOVLEV RUS
6 Makar IGNATOV RUS
7 Tomas Llorenc GUARINO SABATE SUI

Last edited:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Danielian vs Iakovlev! How interesting. I really enjoyed watching Kirill on the JGP this series - it's a shame he didn't quite make the JGPF....

Am I right in thinking this isn't for a few days? I'm finding the timetable/schedule a bit confusing :scratch2:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SP is Friday at 2:45 pm local time
LP is Saturday at 1:10 pm local time

I'm not so sure Iakovlev will be here :slink: I guess we will see as the draw is tomorrow :pray: Danielian arrived today though!!!

And Ignatov makes an appearance after almost a year off :yahoo:

Good luck to all the guys who will compete here!

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm excited to see Danielian v Iakovlev, and of course what shape Makar is in after the long off-ice period. Could be really interesting.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Artur vs Kiril Iakolev is going to be exciting for sure. While Artur does have my favor Kiril is a charming skater as well, clean skates lads :hap10:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Artur doubled his -3T, but a very nice 3A.

69.19, the disappointment on his face... :sad4:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
First group finished, Artur in the lead, Mihhail Selevko in second with 55.51, Kims Georgs Pavlovs third with 52.04.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Makar Ignatov also doubled his -3T, but then had to fight for that 3Lo so it was to be expected. Long limbs, looks pretty tall. Interesting spins but a Ghost the Musical program, but thankfully mostly instrumentals.

64.69, into second.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Kiril was supposed to skate next, but the Swiss skater is skating. Has Kiril withdrawn?? :confused:

By god, he is skating to Evgeni Plushenko's music. And it's awkwardly edited. Did he get permission from Plushenko like Yuzuru did? Anyway, brave move to skate to a very unique piece of music Olympic Champions have used/is using.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It seems Kiril did withdraw, so Artur is probably going to win this. I'm sad that there will be no Artur vs Kiril showdown...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kiril was supposed to skate next, but the Swiss skater is skating. Has Kiril withdrawn?? :confused:

See that's why I put above that I don't think Iakovlev would be here. He was not listed on CSKA's website of those who would participate here. Maybe he is preparing just in case someone w/d from JGPF. He is 1st alternate.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Artur doubled his -3T, but a very nice 3A.

69.19, the disappointment on his face... :sad4:

I like Artur, I really do but his SP is set up for him to fail. So I hope he's disappointed that he popped the toe and not at the score. This program is such a liability and it's sad to see :sad4: They ignored his flip and that's why he scored 69 instead of 65.

I still don't understand why he jumps his combination last AND outside the bonus :sad4: He's going to be in such a hole after the SP at JrNats :( I hope he is prepared for it.

ETA: eh, he didn't look disappointed at all considering his reaction in Slovenia :laugh:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Feed is not good today. Lots of lag during the skates but perfect during the replays/K&C :slink: