2024 Israel National Championships | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Israel National Championships

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh. The stream has just ended. I take it that means they aren't going to stream the Gala for us. 😞

Oh well.

CaroLiza_fan

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
You're very welcome and likewise, thank you for posting this here and watching with me :) O never saw a post about figure skating in Israel and figured nobody was interested, that's why I never posted.

I turned the stream off after the last and only senior man skated, I didn't stay for the gala!! I'm looking everywhere to see if I find a time for this gala or if it's announced anywhere and no luck ... even the rink's website says nothing https://icepeaks.co.il/holon

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You're very welcome and likewise, thank you for posting this here and watching with me :) O never saw a post about figure skating in Israel and figured nobody was interested, that's why I never posted.

I turned the stream off after the last and only senior man skated, I didn't stay for the gala!! I'm looking everywhere to see if I find a time for this gala or if it's announced anywhere and no luck ... even the rink's website says nothing https://icepeaks.co.il/holon

Well, no more streams appeared on the Fed's YouTube channel. So, if there was a Gala last night, it was only for the spectators at the rink.

That said, I only heard the words "Gala Show". Hey, for all I know, she might have been advertising an end-of-season show that the Holon club may be holding.

Anyway, I have been looking around to try and find out what time the Day 1 action started on Wednesday (unsuccesssfully. I don't suppose you know, do you? It's so that I can work out what time to back-date the SP reminder posts for Liza and Katya Gervits in their Fan Fest to), and I came across this post on the Fed's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=883855563751214&set=a.477768731026568

And I was curious to know what it is about. So, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it anything interesting or informative to us?

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed having company too.

CaroLiza_fan

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
This is about the event we just watched. It's ended 😅 (I don't use facebook, but it allowed me to see the photo)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is about the event we just watched. It's ended 😅 (I don't use facebook, but it allowed me to see the photo)

I had worked that much out, given the dates that were mentioned. :p But, the time under yesterday's date was around the time that the event finished. So I thought that it might be referring to something that was happening after the competitive action was over. Like a Gala. ;)

Hang on, I just had a thought. Were those times maybe the times that they were expecting the Seniors to be starting?

If so, it would be possible to work backwards from that using the stream to work out roughly what time the event started on Wednesday. And then work forwards from that using the stream to work out roughly what time the Juniors started.

:biggrin:

It would probably not be accurate, but it would be near enough for my purposes.

CaroLiza_fan

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
Awww, I absolutely love that music ("My Nocturnal Serenade") that Kirill SHEIKO (EIL) skated to. :rock:

I wish more people would skate to it.

And he takes a well-deserved substantial lead in both FS and overall.

CaroLiza_fan
Olga Mikutina's music!