Attendance figures at GP events? | Golden Skate

Attendance figures at GP events?

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Just curious as to of anyone knows where to fInc event attendance figures along the Grand Prix circuit?

Amei

Record Breaker
Just curious as to of anyone knows where to fInc event attendance figures along the Grand Prix circuit?

Don't know if that information is published anywhere or if its actually trackable. Usually you would go off ticket sales but some skating events don't sell individual discipline tickets, based on the pictures/few clips I've seen (not actually watching ISU events) there are usually large chunks of empty seats, whether or not those seats are paid for or not who knows.

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Don't know if that information is published anywhere or if its actually trackable. Usually you would go off ticket sales but some skating events don't sell individual discipline tickets, based on the pictures/few clips I've seen (not actually watching ISU events) there are usually large chunks of empty seats, whether or not those seats are paid for or not who knows.

it’s definitely trackable, the event staff in ticketing dep will know forsure. I’ve seen online attaendance for skate Canada and skate America each discipline but it’s generally not published.