Davydenko band | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Davydenko band

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia

Congratulations to you, Aleksandrina! Great result of your student!
It must be an interesting feeling to go through something with your pupil that you have never had before, as Aleksandrina has never participated in a status international junior competition.​

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
From Ivan Ramzenkov (one week ago):

"Hey, everyone! This is my first kruzok (instant video message on Telegram) in the Juniors TG channel. I'm taking a walk home from practice. At practice I performed all the jumps from my free skating program. Plus I did a quadsalchow."

We hope that in Kazan you will also manage to skate the short and free skating programs cleanly, Ivan! And I will be very happy if you manage to insert the third quad - Salchow - into the free skating program and skate it without mistakes. Good luck!

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Vanya, I hope you will remember such a great debut on JGP(R) for a long time! Two beautiful, cleanly executed programs and a silver medal on the stage with the strongest juniors - this is the best start imaginable! Good luck at the stage in Moscow, son!

SP

FS

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The Davydenko Band represents two participants at the Russian Grand Prix stage in Moscow - Ivan Ramzenkov (junior men, coaches Anton Shulepov and Kirill Davydenko) and Ksenia Gushchina (senior women, coaches Alexandrina Degtyareva and Kirill Davydenko).

Ivan is one of the medal contenders in his category, we wish him good luck!

From Ksenia we expect clean rides and probably 4th-5th place if both programs are well executed. Hopefully, she will do well in both programs.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ivan did well and did what was wanted of him, but could have done better. There were some mistakes that definitely need to be corrected. Congratulations on a well-deserved bronze medal! Good luck in Kaluga, in the battle of the strongest!

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
We miss you, Dima!

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Nicely done by the Shelkovnikov brothers.
There were some minor mistakes, but overall they were able to pull it off.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Ivan Ramsenkov - Channel One Junior Figure Skating Cup 2023