Duhamel and Radford share their joy | Golden Skate

Duhamel and Radford share their joy

s_parks

Record Breaker
Big congrats again! It was touching to see Meagan cry after finding out they officially won.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Overjoyed for Meagan and Eric...it was a touching moment to see them in the Kiss and Cry with tears of joy...

AnaBM

Rinkside
Am I the only one who cannot see it? It appears: The selected item is not currently available :no: anyway, congrats for both, they truly deserve it :cheer:.

cl2

Final Flight
A belated congratulations to Meghan and Eric.

But I've gotta say, every time I see this thread's title, I do a double take: "oh, did Meagan and Eric have a baby and become parents?"

Certainly not gonna happen. lol.

peg

Medalist
A belated congratulations to Meghan and Eric.

But I've gotta say, every time I see this thread's title, I do a double take: "oh, did Meagan and Eric have a baby and become parents?"

Certainly not gonna happen. lol.

Meagan is engaged to Bruno Marcotte, one of their coaches. IIRC, they will be getting married this summer.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
waaaaa

such a small world considering that

Valerie Marcoux skated with Bruno Marcotte
then
Valerie Marcoux with Craig Buntin

then
Duhamel with Buntin

and now, full circle, being coached by Marcotte and getting married to him ? WAAAAA

Meagan is engaged to Bruno Marcotte, one of their coaches. IIRC, they will be getting married this summer.

peg

Medalist
waaaaa

such a small world considering that

Valerie Marcoux skated with Bruno Marcotte
then
Valerie Marcoux with Craig Buntin

then
Duhamel with Buntin

and now, full circle, being coached by Marcotte and getting married to him ? WAAAAA

:laugh2:

I hadn't even thought of that!