France's Méité recovering from surgery

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She posted a pic of her bandaged ankle

1617214784120.png

Hello all !!!!
A little update to tell you that I’m doing amazing, I had my surgery and it went well by the Grace of God 🙏🏾 now is time for me to... patiently wait for it to heal and rest ☺️

Once again, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for your well wishes, messages, positive vibes, it uplifts my spirit on a daily basis and it’s a real boost to my mindset !

I’m so lucky to have all of you 🤍
And now, it’s time for me to rest, be comfortable in my @chiquesport apparel, and be pampered like a little princess for the upcoming weeks: this is exciting 😝😝👑

#OnMyWayToRecovery #PositiveVibes #AlwaysWithTheSmile #ChiqueAmbassador

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Wishing Mae a speedy recovery! I hope she doesn't rush things but it would be good to see her at the OG. I hope she keeps her SP for next season as well, it looked interesting (I haven't seen its full version yet though I think she'd competed before WC?).

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Good luck to Mae. She has a very sweet and engaging personality. I enjoy watching her skate when she's in-the-zone. I hope she recovers well and comes back strong. I'd love to see her compete at another Olympics!

It's amazing what athletes go through with injuries and still come back via good doctors and therapists to achieve. Adam Rippon and Nathan Chen come to mind re their former injuries and how strong they both came back, and how their injury time off made them mentally stronger too.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
The French Federation tweeted that it was indeed a ruptured Achille's tendon/

Cast/walking boot for 6-12 weeks and then it normally takes several months before there is complete use of leg (after surgery). :pray:

Doesn’t she look fabulous in that shot the Federation used for that message, though?
May she have a full and complete recovery and continue to light up the skating world with her presence.