Hurtado and Khaliavin on the 2019-20 GP Season | Golden Skate

Hurtado and Khaliavin on the 2019-20 GP Season

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spain’s Sara Hurtado and Kirill Khaliavin talk about their first competition of the season—the Challenger Series Nepela Memorial—where they took silver. They also talk about their new programs as well as their goals for the Grand Prix season.

https://youtu.be/iTScRAwRvMo

What are your thoughts on their new programs this season? How do you think they will fare in the GP this season?

Olibritt

On the Ice
Country
Spain
Great interview, thank you!
A lot of doubts about their new programs resolved here but a new question comes out of this interview and I can´t find the answer: how are the finnish couple?
I looked for a thread to ask about them but they haven't got one (yet?) so I came back here, maybe someone knows… (BTW, I really liked them).

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Great interview, thank you!
A lot of doubts about their new programs resolved here but a new question comes out of this interview and I can´t find the answer: how are the finnish couple?
I looked for a thread to ask about them but they haven't got one (yet?) so I came back here, maybe someone knows… (BTW, I really liked them).

I have to say that I didn't see the fall itself, one second they were all skating and the next second the four of them were all kind of tangled up on the ice. But they all got up very quickly, Sara looked a bit shaken (not physically from the fall but rather that it happened). Everyone finished the warm-up just fine though and I didn't notice anything odd during the Finns' FD... so hopefully nothing serious.

It's their first season so that's probably why Orihara/Pirinen don't have a thread yet...