Loicia Demougeot & Theo Le Mercier | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Loicia Demougeot & Theo Le Mercier

jorge2912

On the Ice
Country
Chile
I see so much potential in them. I appreciate their FD since it is different but I hope to see them go in a different direction next season.
Reading a post from 6 years ago and contrasting what I see currently yeah, they have a lot of potential and through the years has increased more and even their programs are more expressive and if at 2019 have a style they has depth it more.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The emerging French ice dance team of Loicia Demougeot and Theo Le Mercier are scaling new heights. Hailing from Villard de Lans, the duo has demonstrated remarkable improvement over the past two seasons, ascending the ranks while posting new personal best scores along the way. Their outstanding performance at the 2024 European Championships resulted in a remarkable top-five finish, outshining several formidable teams for the first time.

We sat down with the young team after they had convincingly won the Challenge Cup in the Netherlands, a competition they used as preparation for the upcoming Worlds Championships in Montreal. They reflect on their successful season thus far and reveal what they want to improve on next.

In our interview, they reminisced about their initial meeting and partnership nine years ago, highlighting how their contrasting personalities surprisingly complement each other on the ice. They elaborated on their deep appreciation for their Free Dance and shared their openness to exploring diverse music styles in future performances. Looking ahead to the off-season, they expressed their commitment to refining upcoming programs with the guidance of Benoit Richaud, the ISU choreographer of the year.

Tune in as Demougeot and Le Mercier talk about another area they participate in! They also share who is the more nervous competitor, the better singer, who would be the better singles skater, and more.