New pair: DeeDee Leng/Simon Shnapir! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New pair: DeeDee Leng/Simon Shnapir!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:slink: And also AFAIR near the pairs coach John Zimmerman in Coral Springs, FL.

Last edited:

desertskates

Medalist
I saw an instagram pic of Marissa with Ashley W. in Miami, so that's where she's at.
I am a little nervous for her, though. Had hoped to hear news of a partnering or a solid rumor by now :popcorn:

IceNetwork has a new profile/interview with Simon and DeeDee:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/06/04/78162392/

It sounds like things are working out very well between them right now, so I hope that continues! And I'm excited to see what they put on the ice.....and their chemistry on the ice since they're already stating that they won't be lovey-dovey.

And I hope Marissa finds a partner soon as well...

flutzy13

On the Ice
IceNetwork has a new profile/interview with Simon and DeeDee:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/06/04/78162392/

Wasn't excited with this pairing but they sound happy in their new situation. Hoping it continues and eventually leads to good results.

Despite not having romantic chemistry, C/S still had by far the most engaging and complete programs of any US pair because they picked the right music for them and had a good choreographer. Maybe these two can be the same with a less volatile off ice relationship.

caitie

Medalist
Yeah, I wasn't that enthused about this partnership when I first heard about it, but if they are getting along really well and happy with each other, it could be that it will show in their skating and really any chemistry at all would be a great improvement.

deedee1

Record Breaker
I just can't help cheering for this new pair team, as I now see her name! :biggrin:

I really like DeeDee-

um, thank you. but I don't think we have met each other before? ;)
I mean it, though, especially on the night like tonight when I really need a small good laugh for myself;;;

Gooo DeeDee & Simon! :yay::party: